• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Safe to say not many watch the injury reports from the club - moltzen to start training again next week (Long standing elbow injury)
Yeah molts injured. That's the one and only injury report. Dosent explain Why the rest of the reserve aren't playing.

The short turnarounds just mean better roster management by the Coach @:cool:

No different than SOO players backing up and it's just an excuse if a team fails :cool:

Ask our 1978 GF Team about short turarounds - if you want it bad enough, you ignore the pain :angel:

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Could Barrett be willing to effectively forfeit the Roosters game to make a statement about the ridiculous back to back 5 day turnarounds? And to improve the chances of winning next week?

Be an interesting week on the forum if he does play that card.

Is this a test to see who's as mad as daffy duck and agrees with you?

Pratt is a very good hooker, he's definitely got a far higher ceiling than Korisau. With the reduction of interchange and him being a very similar player to Parcell, I hope for his sake that when he's ready he moves on from Manly, he just won't get the opportunity he will deserve here, and would be a waste of a bench spot. I can definitely see him being the first choice hooker at Broncos/Dragons/Titans(possibly Storm/Sharks when Ennis/Smith move on) by the beginning of 2018,

I'm glad that Armstrong is beginning to reach some form and potential. I've been waiting for him to break out since we first picked him up from Wests Tigers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6