Resilience and Respect are back.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
TO DES AND HIS VICTORIOUS SEA EAGLES

ON BEHALF OF ALL THE PASSIONATE MANLY NEVER SAY DIE SUPPORTERS

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING US VERY PROUD TONIGHT

KEEP IT UP ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS !

20210308_192407.jpg

Things have definitely taken a big turn for the better. I wouldn’t get too excited, but there is definitely a flicker of light appearing in the tunnel.

The Manly formidable never say die fighting spirit finally came through

As we hung in there fighting until the final seconds of the game to nail the warriors

It was indeed a very inspirational win

We should all feel very proud of Des and the Boys tonight

Things have definitely taken a big turn for the better. I wouldn’t get too excited, but there is definitely a flicker of light appearing in the tunnel.
You must have been excited about the resilience our boys showed to come back from behind against the wind and against all odds when we lost more troops in the game through injury

That was sheer resilience tonight

A resilient and inspirational win like that will inspire the belief that we have been lacking

Once we start to believe we will be a different team

A big improvement in defence , but honestly how many dropped balls and very ugly flat attack.
But certainly any win is a good win - and after all the other thrashings this year , even an ugly win is so good to help change the momentum. Interesting to see who is available for Titans next week !

Attachments

• B8BF0EC7-3127-4063-A2E7-B73548E9AF41.jpeg
    B8BF0EC7-3127-4063-A2E7-B73548E9AF41.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1
A big improvement in defence , but honestly how many dropped balls and very ugly flat attack.
But certainly any win is a good win - and after all the other thrashings this year , even an ugly win is so good to help change the momentum. Interesting to see who is available for Titans next week !
Perspective on this Ugly win of yours feathered friend

That courageous and Inspirational effort tonight was not pretty. It was Resilient
Resilient efforts do not win beauty contests they win close gritty games

Des and the boys made our club and supporters very proud tonight

We certainly don't have the talent to worry the top six teams, but the players did show tonight what we expect from them: guts and determination.
If they keep putting in the effort then they will be worthy of wearing the maroon-and-white.

TO DES AND HIS VICTORIOUS SEA EAGLES

ON BEHALF OF ALL THE PASSIONATE MANLY NEVER SAY DIE SUPPORTERS

WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING US VERY PROUD TONIGHT

KEEP IT UP ALL THE WAY TO THE FINALS !

View attachment 17660
I love your positivity mate - you're about as one-eyed as they come. Go Manly!
great win for the boys and some good signs. The sort of result that could turn things around. Key will be consistency. Forwards played good for a change.

I love your positivity mate - you're about as one-eyed as they come. Go Manly!
great win for the boys and some good signs. The sort of result that could turn things around. Key will be consistency. Forwards played good for a change.
Love your Passion for our Sea eagles @Toddgothammered
I agree with you that It was a great effort by our boys and Consistency is the key to the making the finals
How great would that be !

We certainly don't have the talent to worry the top six teams, but the players did show tonight what we expect from them: guts and determination.
If they keep putting in the effort then they will be worthy of wearing the maroon-and-white.
The effort by our boys tonight was honourable of our legendary Maroon and white Jersey

I believe we do have the talent of players like Tom , DCE , Jake , Foz , Kappow , Schuster , Paseka , Alaoia that can lead the way and inspire the rest to play at their best and compete with the top six teams . Once we start competing we give our chance of victory

Tonight we competed resiliently till the final seconds of the game and never gave up and were rewarded with a victory

Our focus must not be on teams with the most talented players
Our focus must be to be as resilient and competitive as we can be
because the fact is ...
THE MOST COMPETETIVE TEAM
CAN BEAT A TEAM OF TALENTED PLAYERS

I have never seen this game but I have heard of it

It is one of the many games and in many footy codes in history that proves

THE MOST COMPETETIVE TEAM
CAN BEAT A TEAM OF TALENTED PLAYERS
AS RESILIENCE CAN BEAT BRILLIANCE

In 1969 the the competetive Tigers played Souths the best team of talended players which included star-studded line-up led by a pack featuring four future Hall of Famers in captain John Sattler, Ron Coote, Bob McCarthy and John O'Neill.

On paper the game was a no contest

The Tiger though made it a contest by their shrewd coach tactics and competetive never say die resilient effort form his players on the field

Allan Fitzgibbon, was a young Balmain centre in the grand final. When asked about the Tigers' dubious tactics in The Great Grand Final Heist, he said: "They were a great side [and] if we played the way they wanted us to play, we were going to get killed. So whatever tactics we had to employ to keep us in the contest, well, that’s what we did."

On paper and on form , No one gave us a chance of victory against the Warriors and not even most of our supporters that lost heart

But Des and our team put heart back into our proud Manly jersey and played with heart and courageously competed resiliently and won the game against all the odds

Manly Sea Eagles GREAT RESILIENT WIN AGAINST THE Odds​

New Zealand Warriors
$1.37
BET NOW
Manly Sea Eagles
$3.10
BET NOW

Last weeks Resilient effort was not only backed up again this week
"
It was also stepped up to supreme standards as we kept the regular high scoring Titans scoreless

Our Resilience moto is
IF THE BASTARDS CANT SCORE
THE BASTARDS CANT WIN

Great turn around By Des and the Boys . Tommy was Terrific but credit must also go to every player that Terrorised the Titans with their resilient Never say die and Never let the Bastards score a try defensive effort

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8