Result v Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There has been little rain here (about 3 kms from homebush) today so at this stage the ground should be ok.

Depends on what shows up tomorrow

Checked the BOM site - no rain recorded since 9am at olympic park so looking ok so far

Tis pouring in the Homebush vicinity on Sat morning and much sport in the area was called off at 11 am. Is going to be a very wet one - a lucky dip!!

Souths are at full strength & will be hard to beat. They are also in pretty good form.

2 point loss at Townsville
10 point loss to Dragons at OKI.

It's a shame we are missing Bell , Beaver & Choc , but it's a great opportunity for the other guys to play their way into the squad for the rest of the season.

I think Manly will win by 10-20 points.

Miserable weather in Sydney today. Telsta Stadium is a nightmare when it's raining. Lengthy walk in the rain from the carpark to the ground. Due to the delayed telecast of the game , we've decided to brave the elements and head out to the game. Should be approx 75000 empty seats out there tonight.

Enjoy !!

ill see ya there chuck - note it hasnt rained since lunch and the roads and paths are now mostly dry at my place, about as close as you can get to homebush

i shall be walking im that confident in the weather

Rain looked heavy in the 2nd 1/2. I'm getting withdrawals all the same, and will be going to game very soon. Panthers is Sunday right?
Hot Pie, Beer, Footy.....Hmmmmmm

Rain looked heavy in the 2nd 1/2. I'm getting withdrawals all the same, and will be going to game very soon. Panthers is Sunday right?
Hot Pie, Beer, Footy.....Hmmmmmm

Not to mention I'll be there. ;)

Though I'll be feasting on canapes and champagne. :clap: :clap:

unfortunatly i cannot make it as i have to work next weekend.

lets hope we get the same result as last year when you ventured down

You know what they say - if you want to change the opinion ofthe populace, then change the opinion of the opinion makers.

;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4