Return to Standard Home Grounds from Round 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is great news but also means that we have to pay Parramatta at Bankwest stadium again. Surely since we have already played them there, NRL or the CEO can make Parramatta travel to Brookvale instead.

no we don’t as we were the away team playing Parra previously we won’t be playing at bankwest unless we make finals and may play there then.

parra next match either Gosford or brookvale

If work is starting at Brookie in August we may as well keep playing at Gosford this year.
Would be a winner for me.

yes I live only 10 minutes away from brookvale oval and would love to play there this year but makes sense with the work going to go ahead just finish playing up at Gosford, don’t mind it.

Doesn't Gosford make more sense capacity wise? They look to have more stand seating so more of us could attend? Correct me if I'm wrong, just trying to get my head around it.

Word is that social distancing rule of 4sqm will be reduced by August if things go well.

Might as well play the Knights and Parra home games at Gosford where we can get double the amount of people compared to Brookie and then re-visit things for the Panthers home game on the 1st August.

Excuse the ignorance but have i missed something? Have developments already started on brookie or something?

In reality there really will be little option for the club. The choice is made for them when capacity would be under 2000 at Brookvale or around 5000 at CCS. It’s close to public transport as well which is handy, plus the more people coming through the gates opens up more opportunities for walk up memberships etc.

The Australian Rugby League Commission (ARLC) today announced it has given approval to allow clubs to return to their standard home venues in Round 8 of the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership.

The decision to end phase one of the National Rugby League’s (NRL) consolidated venue strategy means clubs will be allowed to play at their venue of choice from July 2, 2020 with capped crowds in NSW and Queensland and applications under consideration in Victoria and the ACT.

Crowds will be permitted at games in NSW, from Round 8 which commences on July 2, provided they are capped at the lesser of 25% of capacity or 10,000 fans.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8