RIP Billy J Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Queensland commentator Billy J Smith has passed away aged 73 after a fall in Caxton street.
Family sadly made the decision to turn off his life support.
Very sad.
Loved his Rugby League and I remember him in the 70s and 80s particularly on the Amco cup.
I remember he also called some Brisbane interstate games from Lang park on 2sm.
Great sympathies to his family.
RIP Billy.

I forgot about it's a knockout

I remember getting the board game for Christmas once when I was a kid

$_35.JPG

RIP Billy.

One of the first commentators I remembered, until then most were just voices 'n heads.

Plus I loved that show "It's a knockout" and always cheered for the blue team.
Fiona McDonald was better than her more higher profile sister Jackie especially next to Agro.

Was billy commentating the early SOO matches pre-Big Darryl Eastlake?

Should get a state funeral he was one of the more respected Queenslanders of that era.

RIP The better Billy from QLD

Fiona McDonald was better than her more higher profile sister Jackie especially next to Agro.

Was billy commentating the early SOO matches pre-Big Darryl Eastlake?

Should get a state funeral he was one of the more respected Queenslanders of that era.

RIP The better Billy from QLD
Actually come to think of it Studs up can also drop below Billy Moore in the QLD Billy stakes

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8