RLW Article about Manly being in breach of contract with DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd rather any of Horo, Watmough or Symonds than Stewart @ present. The bloke is stifling our attack, and the results on the field since his return have been ordinary.

Ryan said:
I'd rather any of Horo, Watmough or Symonds than Stewart @ present. The bloke is stifling our attack, and the results on the field since his return have been ordinary.

Did you see his defence against Melb. on Monday evening ? He might not be back to full fitness and a little off with his attack, but geez, they guy busted his gut last week in D.

TokyoEagle said:
Ryan said:

Did you see his defence against Melb. on Monday evening ? He might not be back to full fitness and a little off with his attack, but geez, they guy busted his gut last week in D.

agree

In today's RLW by the Mole.

Manly Do Deal With Daly.

Our story last week about Daly Cherry-Evans being in dispute with the Sea Eagles over third-party deals sent alarm bells ringing through Brookvale. Sea Eagles management sprang into action, found the money for the star halfback - and he now looks set to stay put.

Yep. Had it not been for that story then no-one at Manly would have realised that DCE was a pretty good player.

bones said:

Manly Do Deal With Daly.

Our story last week about Daly Cherry-Evans being in dispute with the Sea Eagles over third-party deals sent alarm bells ringing through Brookvale. Sea Eagles management sprang into action, found the money for the star halfback - and he now looks set to stay put.

Great job RLW. I wonder how the rest of the league feels about you helping the most hated club in the competition retain their prized halfback.

Ryan said:

Sorry, I was going to say something but f..k it.

Pittwater Legend said:
bones said:

Manly Do Deal With Daly.

Great job RLW. I wonder how the rest of the league feels about you helping the most hated club in the competition retain their prized halfback.

Lol - I like the way you looked at this, nice!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8