Rockers vs Silvertails had nothing on this!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont get paid enough to be classed as a bureaucrat Matas.

and as for your hijack comment, 3 words. Pot Kettle Black :)

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=179130.msg206658#msg206658 date=1234327094]
Dan, just who do you want me to kill?  Just say the name. 

DSM5 - Ryan or Tookey would be good start
[/quote]

And for the love of God DSM5, when your taking me out, please, and I mean PLEASE take a little time to acquire the best plastic surgeon you can to rectify the horrible mistake God made on Wheel's head.

Dead set - I know the heavenly father has a sense of humor, but Jeeezuz - that's just wrong, and no laughing matter ! The Lord has just been vicious to the world on that one.

Wheelsteeeeeeer ! MaaAaaaaaAte !

Matabele link said:
The Silvertail/Rocker war is over isn't it?  do the Rockers still have their site?

quite a few people who are rockers or were rockers at one stage post here
myself
Corso
Dvs (watch him deny it) hahah love ya matty
Grug

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=179130.msg206670#msg206670 date=1234333127]
The Silvertail/Rocker war is over isn't it?  do the Rockers still have their site?

quite a few people who are rockers or were rockers at one stage post here
myself
Corso
Dvs (watch him deny it) hahah love ya matty
Grug

[/quote]  And a finer collection of gentlemen it would be hard to find. 

I had a few legendary stoushes with vidmar amongst others over on MSE too!  Far from threatening to bash each other at games, we were known to drink and sing there.

Goes to show the calibre of Manly fan versus Bullwogs fans. 

They were fun times that I look back at with a fair level of fondness :)

Some of the stoushes were hilarious but I think Zep sums things up in two very neat statements.

Though it is all, largely for us at least water under the bridge. The team are no longer getting flogged by 50 points week in and week out, and to that end, we don;t have anything really to be that critical of as we did back then

Ryan link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=179130.msg206660#msg206660 date=1234329780]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=179130.msg206658#msg206658 date=1234327094]
Dan, just who do you want me to kill?  Just say the name. 

DSM5 - Ryan or Tookey would be good start
[/quote]

And for the love of God DSM5, when your taking me out, please, and I mean PLEASE take a little time to acquire the best plastic surgeon you can to rectify the horrible mistake God made on Wheel's head.

Dead set - I know the heavenly father has a sense of humor, but Jeeezuz - that's just wrong, and no laughing matter ! The Lord has just been vicious to the world on that one.

Wheelsteeeeeeer ! MaaAaaaaaAte !
Ryan your alive where have you been haven't heard from ya for a while.

[/quote]

If what I am hearing is true yes it was, but I am not ready to have anything released yet.

CliffyIsGod link said:
Anything that could end up with Timmah potentially being ambushed is fine with me.

It would take a Panzer tank imo.

Back to the Rockers, you will never meet a group of more loyal, dedicated and geniune people. That is absolute fact.

Gruggy link said:
[quote author=CliffyIsGod link=topic=179130.msg206815#msg206815 date=1234479325]
Anything that could end up with Timmah potentially being ambushed is fine with me.

It would take a Panzer tank imo.

Back to the Rockers, you will never meet a group of more loyal, dedicated and geniune people. That is absolute fact.

[/quote]

That we do not disagree, but blind loyalty is not the same as loyalty.

Schindler was loyal but not blindly loyal

well loyalty to people who helped save the club is understandable, loyalty to a club is understandable. But loyalty without questions, without criticism is unhealthy and down right dangerous.

Anyway lets not start a war if it isn't warranted

I this silly board dispute has anything to do with personalities and loyalty to some who were loosely associated with the club in the past ahead of being forced kicking and screaming into the 21st Century, there will be hell to pay!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4