Post-Game Discussion Roosters v Manly [Round 23, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Roosters
Vs
Sea Eagles
26 Sydney Cricket Ground
03 Aug 2023 19:50
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Schuster is such an enigma - **** if I know what or where he goes in the future. Rocks and diamonds - a whole lot of rocks that would fill a quarry tonight though

What a cluster **** of a dog performance that was. I’ve been a member for over a decade but right now, I am not going to renew it next year. I’m not wasting my hard earned on a team that has no hope at all of even getting into the finals, let alone winning a ****ing premiership. I’ll still be a supporter but things just can’t keep going on like this. Something needs to change.

He will be rewarded with another stint back in Blacktown, our coaching staff know how to give a young kid confidence after a good knock.
Hope not , Did everything that was expected of him could of got a bit more ball from Parker but did alright and should be picked next week , in fact I’d play him there for the rest of the season gives him more experience

Very frustrating game to watch. The build up of fatigue from the last few weeks definitely caught up to us tonight
It’s not like we played three games in a week. That’s just a poor excuse that no doubt spoonbold will offer up in the presser. It’s just covering up for the fact that we are CLUELESS in attack and brittle at best in defence. We are a nothing team in this comp. And saying we were tired just confirms that. Would Penrith say that. No.

They are a soft team I'm sick of people making excuses for us this is not a one season problem we have been turning up our toes for years when it gets tough.

We always blame the coach from Barrett to Hasler now Seibold when do the players get called out? They always have a reason I'm sick of it and now call them out.

They are soft over paid duds who if are not cleaned out will claim another coach next season.

The worst , bludger of a game all year. Manly was on valium from the start, Klein had zero control out there so just gave out penalties and 6 agains like handing out candy and the rorters weren't much better than us just slightly less sh*t. These 2 teams don't deserve and won't be anywhere near finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10