Rothfelch's weekly whinge.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
Love how he gives himself up by saying we miss the pr of peters lol we all know that's his agenda. Yet the irony is buzzard head broke the good sort story and went the hardest on that so called good operator Peter Peters

Yeah its a joke. Ritchie and buzz write every 'anti manly board' article like they're in love with Zorba.

yet Perry is leaking info to the media??

Would a journo continually **** on someone who gives them info??

It's becoming more and more obvious that Zorba the "leak"

I was a Perry doubter when he was appointed, but lets look at the facts.

1. Since Perry joined us we have picked up a major sponsor.
2. Since Perry joined us club has become profitable.
3. Since Perry joined he has reclaimed the front office from the control freak known as ha$$ler.
4. Since Perry joined we have re-signed numerous players, most recently the future of our great club in DCE & Foran and I expect more re-signings in the near future.
5. Since Perry joined there have been no public Board fights, despite the newspapers trying desperately to tell us there is.

Now I'm not giving him credit for it all and I'm not suggesting all is sweet at Board level, but if he is a P-Plate CEO, perhaps it is now green P's instead of the red ones.

Don't listen to the nay sayers Mr Perry, you are doing a superb job.

Ralphie said:
I was a Perry doubter when he was appointed, but lets look at the facts.

1. Since Perry joined us we have picked up a major sponsor.
2. Since Perry joined us club has become profitable.
3. Since Perry joined he has reclaimed the front office from the control freak known as ha$$ler.
4. Since Perry joined we have re-signed numerous players, most recently the future of our great club in DCE & Foran and I expect more re-signings in the near future.
5. Since Perry joined there have been no public Board fights, despite the newspapers trying desperately to tell us there is.

Now I'm not giving him credit for it all and I'm not suggesting all is sweet at Board level, but if he is a P-Plate CEO, perhaps it is now green P's instead of the red ones.

Don't listen to the nay sayers Mr Perry, you are doing a superb job.

Oh and you forgot we also won a premiership since he started, something Greenturd had not done :) Greenturd also took over a club that was lucky enough to have alot of money from poker machines, a luxury Perry did not have. I say Perry is doing a better job then Greenburg tbh.

Greenturd is like Bellamy, a myth.

They have never done a single positive thing for the game of rugby league. And rugby league would be so much better off without them.

It's obvious to everyone that Zorba is the principal leak, except Zorba. Sure, someone else is leaking stuff to the SMH - but that is positive for the Club, not the negative stuff going to Rothfield and Ritchie.

It would be fantastic if someone blindsided him in an interview and quizzed him on:

1. Who is doing the leaking to the DT?

2. If it isn't him, then who is it?

3. Who leaked the information to The Australian's Brent Read, regarding Delmege's finances, which caused so much bad blood between Delmege and the Penn's back in 2009? Which by his own admission at the time, was a contributing factor in the Manly Wharf/Brett Stewart affair?

3. Why is he slagging off the Club when clearly they are doing a good job without him, i.e. looking at breaking even this year, coupled with climbing membership levels and despite having one of the lowest leagues club grants and a below par home ground? Sour grapes on his part? Denial because the maroon & white gravy train is over for him?

4. Why does he defend Des to the death, when even Des apparently thought he was rubbish as a media manager?

I could go on, but hopefully some fearless young journo might be reading this and is not afraid to ask him these same questions on air - sometime soon. Watch him splutter!

Phantar said:
I think Perry is still COO, not CEO. Happy to be proven wrong, but otherwise another basic error in (Grapesof) Rothfield's story.

Correct. Larissa confirmed this here:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-David-Perry-new-Ceo?pid=390687#pid390687

I have always defended our board and I will continue to do so. Perry was very professional in handling both DCE's and Foz signings under extremely difficult circumstances.

Expect others that don't support the Eags to be critical, but deep down it only boils down to envy.

Just a small snippet from an item in today's Herald. The article is titled 'Hardest Part Of Choice For Foran Was Telling Des."

There were suggestions he (Foran) was unhappy with how negotiations were being conducted at Manly. Specifically, that Sea Eagles boss David Perry had pressured him into a decision..
"That wasn't the case at all, that was all false rumours" he said. "I was very pleased with how Manly conducted things throughout it all and that goes for David Perry - there were no dramas. Hopefully we can put a good title defence together and go back to back, without putting too much pressure on the boys."

bones said:
Just a small snippet from an item in today's Herald. The article is titled 'Hardest Part Of Choice For Foran Was Telling Des."

There were suggestions he (Foran) was unhappy with how negotiations were being conducted at Manly. Specifically, that Sea Eagles boss David Perry had pressured him into a decision..
"That wasn't the case at all, that was all false rumours" he said. "I was very pleased with how Manly conducted things throughout it all and that goes for David Perry - there were no dramas. Hopefully we can put a good title defence together and go back to back, without putting too much pressure on the boys."
Didn't I read somewhere that Dave perry and foran go way back, I could be wrong but I think it was printed that perry may of coached him at a junior level ?

Lol its a sad day when their only source is Zorba. Manly need to cut all ties with this fat turd, he is obviously feeding his bull**** agenda to the media.

Cameron said:
bones said:

Didn't I read somewhere that Dave perry and foran go way back, I could be wrong but I think it was printed that perry may of coached him at a junior level ?
There is nothing wrong with Perry or the board, Zorba is just bitter that he was sacked for being useless, this all reeks of his agenda.

Rothfield felchs the source from Zorba. They both enjoy it and this is how Roth'felch' earnt his nickname.

Why does anyone bother responding to that dickhead, that's exactly what he wants, and people are biting.

In a response from a Manly fan this goose said words to the affect of "thanks for joining my blog I need as many responses/hits as possible it keeps me in a job"

Utility Player said:
Sumdumguy said:
Where did Tooves admit guilt? I haven't read about that

Was quoted in a article

Toovey said he had reacted to a report on Channel Nine's The Footy Show on Thursday night.

''Late during The Footy Show, I saw 'Fatty' [Paul Vautin] saying Kieran was staying, and I thought the club must have put something out about it,'' Toovey told the Herald. ''Then the radio station rang me early in the morning … and I was just talking along the same lines. But I've since found out that, while I'm told it's close, there is nothing official yet.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/snowden-effect-has-manly-jumpy-but-foran-deal-will-be-done-20120427-1xq7a.html#ixzz1tO1HT2SH

Perry was trying to avoid a Snowden Sharks/Knights style fiasco.

Wow, talk about a bombshell. Toovey watches The Footy Show? This is a very disturbing revelation.

The irony of this article is that when Peters was media manager we didn't even know that Foran signed his last contract. Or Orfords for that matter, so Perry is already doing a better job. It was a clumsy announcement but at least it was true!!!

Phantar said:
Actually Phil and Zorb have a lot in common:

They both speak in an irritating, nasal, high-pitched whine;

They are both ordinary journalists; and

Neither of them could play football.

Uncalled for.

Even as a Zorba critic, you have to fully respect what he did for our club on the field.

Didn't this hack Rothfield write that Stewart was going to the chooks.
He said CHICKEN STEW if I recall. He also said you herd it here first.

Maybe he should join the other D+++ Head Ritchie,who got brushed by his bosses and didn't get the chief league writers job, and take there redundancy's that have been offered to them.
Leave us all in peace.
P S
Take zorba with you.

Never ever take a News Ltd article at face value.

Reading between the lines the article is very damaging to Zorba.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4