Round 1 - Pick your 17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Team lists come out tomorrow. Let's see who can nail the starting 17 that run out against the Knights. No long winded explanations or disclaimers. No if's, but's and maybes. Just 17 names

1. Turbo
2. Aku
3. Matt Wright
4. Kelly
5. Horhay
6. Croker
7. DCE
8. AFB
9. Api
10. Kapow
11.Siro
12. Thommo
13. Jake

14. Brown
15. Tanginoa
16. Perrett
17. Frankenstein
Thats should be close , the bench may change a position.

Surprised by the Matt Wright love. His only real value is as a kicker.
Last year until his injury, Parker established himself as being ahead of both Kelly and Wright in the pecking order. Can see no reason why that would have changed. Tom Wright would be more of a chance in my book.

Can Lachy Croker kick?
Jake or DCE can share it.

1 Turbo
2 Taufua
3 Parker
4 Kelly
5 Aku
6 Croker
7 DCE
8 AFB
9 Api
10 Marty
11 Siro
12 Thompson
13 Jurbo

14 Tom Wright
15 Tanganoa
16 Perrett
17 Gosiewski

I like Tom Write on the bench. Can ease him into 1st grade and is super versatile

Last edited:
Surprised by the Matt Wright love. His only real value is as a kicker.
Last year until his injury, Parker established himself as being ahead of both Kelly and Wright in the pecking order. Can see no reason why that would have changed. Tom Wright would be more of a chance in my book.

Mate, pretty sure everyone is naming the side they expect to be picked, not their preferred lineup

We would all like to see a side without Lewis Brown on the bench, but it just ain't gonna happen, sadly... #goatphotosstandthetestoftime

Yep guaranteed first one picked!!

TBaz will take minimal risks for game 1 , I don’t expect one single surprise!!

1) Turbo
2) Taufua
3) Suli
4) Kelly
5) Uate
6) Hastings
7) DCE
8) Taupau
9) Api
10) AFB
11) Siro
12) Thommo
13) Jake

14) Perrett
15) Winterstein
16) Fainu
17) Tanginoa

I don’t think he is part of our top 30 but on the rookie list which means he can’t play?

Am I correct in saying we can use up to 6 on the developmental list but only through injuries, which would then suggest our mate Lewie goes in before young Fainu if Api is out?

Am I correct in saying we can use up to 6 on the developmental list but only through injuries, which would then suggest our mate Lewie goes in before young Fainu if Api is out?
Exactly Mark, top 30 first then bring in due to injuries/suspensions/rep duties. I guess it will vary depending on what positions are affected eg you couldn’t be expected to bring in a prop for a winger.

NRL has to approve as well - how do u reckon we would go with Shoddy?

Exactly Mark, top 30 first then bring in due to injuries/suspensions/rep duties. I guess it will vary depending on what positions are affected eg you couldn’t be expected to bring in a prop for a winger

Yep, so in reality little chance of those 6 getting much more than a game at best ( injuries aside).

Oh well maybe little Fainu will get into the 30 in 2019 OR more likely be snapped up by the Roosters!!

Yes that is correct the NRL have to approve it!
Lewi Brown and Joey Lussick are infront of fainu....long list

I think Joey Lussick has been released.

Gains: Jack Gosiewski (Rabbitohs), Toafofoa Sipley (Warriors - 2019), Lachlan Croker (Raiders - 2018), Joel Thompson (Dragons - 2019).

Losses: Pita Godinet (Wests Tigers), Blake Green (Warriors), Brenton Lawrence (retired), Jesse Martin (Rabbitohs), Steve Matai (retired), Brett Stewart (retired), Billy Bainbridge, Jarrad Kennedy, Joey Lussick (released).

Interesting... this may already be common knowledge but I was just looking for info on Fainu’s status with the club, and found out he was originally a half back. So yeah... more versatility! Bench spot! Bench spot! Bench spot! Also, he looked quite big during the trials, I reckon he’s grown up a lot in the off season. Would put him at six foot, and maybe 90kg.

I think Joey Lussick has been released.

Gains: Jack Gosiewski (Rabbitohs), Toafofoa Sipley (Warriors - 2019), Lachlan Croker (Raiders - 2018), Joel Thompson (Dragons - 2019).

Losses: Pita Godinet (Wests Tigers), Blake Green (Warriors), Brenton Lawrence (retired), Jesse Martin (Rabbitohs), Steve Matai (retired), Brett Stewart (retired), Billy Bainbridge, Jarrad Kennedy, Joey Lussick (released).

Don't think so he played in the two trials and has been training with the full time squad so i think there information is wrong there

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11