Round 10 & 11 schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Round 10 & 11 schedule

It does suck but thats life.  I am sure similar has happened to other teams who have fans that travel.

Here is hoping witht he new T.V deal they get rid off the Monday games like "planned".

Anyway I will still make it rain hail or shine two both games. I only get to see them twice a year living in Brissy, TBH I'm just happy they are playing two games up here unlike last year where they did not play at suncorp at all.

jbb/james link said:
come on tone, the ship , its just up the road a little.Trust me

OK,you talked me into it.Just 5 minutes up the road,wasn't it?....lol.Actually might follow Bones' lead.Manly game,Caxton,Function,then the "ship" (if one actually exists),or somewhere.

Love and Rockets might suit you Ayjay.......expensive drinks, no rockets but plenty of Luuuurv (if you want to pay)....just around the corner from Caxton Street....try Googling it

The Normanby is a top spot I agree but 99% of the football crowd will simply head back to the Caxton.

I can't be sure (as I don't do the bookings for the players) but you can almost bet the PM Function will be at the Holiday Inn, probably starting around 10.30pm...any "Country Members" this will possibly be your only chance to use up your included PM FUnction in your membership....I am sure they would have had one of these at the GC but now being a Monday night I somehow doubt it....but if I find out othyerwise I'll advise.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
The Normanby is a top spot I agree but 99% of the football crowd will simply head back to the Caxton.

I can't be sure (as I don't do the bookings for the players) but you can almost bet the PM Function will be at the Holiday Inn, probably starting around 10.30pm...any \"Country Members\" this will possibly be your only chance to use up your included PM FUnction in your membership....I am sure they would have had one of these at the GC but now being a Monday night I somehow doubt it....but if I find out othyerwise I'll advise.

A few of us headed there the last time we played in Brisbane (2009) after the Caxton.

at least 1 positive out of this mnf farce is the rd12 will be Sat or Sunday, they wouldn't dare to make it another Mnf would they

No doubt this affects many who wont be able to make it, but for those who do it will have some benefits. The cost of accomodation on the gold coast on a Monday night is considerably cheaper than on a weekend, so there is quite a saving to be made there. Also getting to and from will be easier with a smaller crowd expected

Ill be sorry not to see a lot of you there. Thats disappointing . As long as i dont see cecchin there i will be happy

Well that's a bummer...I was looking forward to putting a few faces to names.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6