Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 12 - 2024 Chatty mcChatFace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

JayPee

broncosHQ
Manly win tonight. Not because the storm aren't great but this is just a game they win during a season. They really need it. The storm don't. Scheduled loss for the storm they say.

Bucking Beads

broncosHQ
The tigers squad is complete junk. I’m inclined to think Benji will be a good coach long term but they’ll have to stay patient because it’s a massive rebuild.

Worried2Death

nzwarriors.com
Waynesaurus - BroncosHQ said:
Everybody hates the Storm..........................I think even deep down the Storm hate the Storm.
As the semites say in the desert, a brother will fight his brother until their cousin comes along, then the two brothers will fight the cousin. Until the Melbourne Storm comes along, then it's never mind about that now mate, **** the Storm!

BroncosFever

broncosHQ
Melbourne win tonight, Manly were barely hanging on last week against us, I don't even think Munster is that big of a loss for them. Hughes is a big in though.

JayPee

broncosHQ
How many Hopoates is there? Does John know you can wear a condom? Like stop ****ing. This isnt the 1920s

Worried2Death

nzwarriors.com
JayPee - BroncosHQ said:
Lol this is a carve up. I don't usually whinge about refereeing when its my own team because there is obvious bias but this has been pathetic from the officials today. Trying to keep a team in it.
You a cows fan? How did you get in here and congrats on the victory, I always said Toddy was the best Wahs coach we've had after Tony Kemp.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 26 15