Round 13 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Panthers top of the table.

Lucked out with the draw this year, they play the Sharks, St George and Newcastle twice. With the two byes thats 18 points without having to do much.

They can only play what's in front of em tho @COMMANDER

Same as Parra, and everyone of course.

Will be interesting to see if both those teams can sustain it...I'd back the 'Riff out of the two, but my tipping is atrocious.

Did tip all 3 yesterday, on checking.

And how do you want anyone to win today, between the Scum and Rorters??

I picked the Rorters just to enjoy the Scumos' suffering :p

Pretty sure that the Rorters will self destruct in off field incidences, sooner than SBW can find the nearest refective surface :cool:

Go the Blues!

Cameron Munster getting another run for the Storm. Another Rocky kid going well. Hope he has a bigger game than last week. He will be a superstar in a year or two.

Scratch that - just checked my text messages, he's a late change and is now coming to Rocky with Easts. lol Will be a great dual between Munster and Baker in the fullback positions. Both livewire players and locals.

On double-checking my checking I DID tip the Titans yesterday!

I got on their bandwagon too late as usual.

I've tipped the Rorters for the two points too, today...lol.

And the Noughts up at Hunter to give Alex Mac and Newcastle something to smile about tonight.

Its in homage to the Mining Community, everyone was also asked to wear safety vests. :)

Anasta fell like a sack of spuds :p

Yeah bit of a seesaw game into the 2nd half.

With those Visy-vests there's a serious overload of orange out there.

Come on Noughts, I need the two points as much as you!

Tipped Newc, don't know why?

I can exclusively reveal the real reason for Manly winning. On Friday I texted Big Simmo the local doggies tragic, and I quote

"youse guys are fuc..d, I have tipped the scumdogs"

Hey River, does Global have moosely for brekkie?

Yes he has moosely and low-fat milk on alternate days...to offset the nights of beer and bourbon and breakfasts of cold pizza mate!

Bloody Tigs wrecking our tips now, and Newcastle's arvo too.

Lol Gidley. Gives away an unnecessary professional foul, doesn't make the team go for the conversion to bring them within a point & then takes a tackle on the last play of the game just after the horn had gone off.

Geez I'm glad we never have to see that mong disgracing any rep jumpers anymore.

I just watched the tigers game in standard def. sheesh, now I know why you guys complain about it.....the standard is crap!

I tipped the tiges because as my position in the tipping comp shows....I am a jeanieoos

(or geeni-moose if you're RE or alan!)

Knights, Sharks,Raiders and Titans are gone for 2014.

Now for the Scumos to take Friend out whilst losing the game :idea: :p

JWH took Norie's head off, fight starts and FPN runs in to punch :D
The Echidna sends Norie and FPN off for 10 :huh:

Love them bashing each other :p

Pepi said:
Hate Nuasala with a passion. Absolute grub

Well that's a bit much. Why? Is he the player you hate most? I personally hate Burgess cause he sticks his fingers where they don't belong. Thats a grub. I also hate Ennis because he's a negative player. FPN just hits you back.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4