[Round 16 2014] 3, 2, 1 v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top-notch team effort.

Snake, Ballin, JSL.

Mention for Hiku (a double and stayed involved).

And for Hasson (the kid had a crack, and got knocked out putting his body on the line).

RiverEagle said:
Top-notch team effort.

Snake, Ballin, JSL.

Mention for Hiku (a double and stayed involved).

And for Hasson (the kid had a crack, and got knocked out putting his body on the line).

No way, hiku's last try ruined my tipping comp margin! (lol)

Lol global

I had us winning 24-10 in pick the margin...

So SBWurst's knock-on leading to Pearce's try hurt me too!

Whatever. The win's the thing.

a lot of tough efforts in that match. I'll go back and watch the last 20 again as I kept skipping forward due to nerves/being sober

I had to give Ballin the 3 even though Snake's plays won us the game!
It would never have been possible without Ballin, whose effort was one of the best in an outstanding career.
With our best forwards missing, someone needed to lead the resistance against a Chook pack with wall-to-wall origin and test players. And it wasn't as though the Chooks played poorly.
This Manly team is truly blessed to have so many out and out champions.

From the hill without having watched the replay...

3 Snake - After the drop was in everything. Brilliant trysaver, try, kick-chase, kick, catch-and-pass try assist. Redeemed himself nicely.

2 Skivvy - Not flashy but so many brilliant hard yards coming out of trouble and great defence.

1 Killer - Great runs to get out of trouble ala Matai, 2 assists for Hiku and gave Hayne a gobful. If Tooves said it 10k but only 10m for Killer. Bargain.

Based on that maybe Killer deserved my 2. Oh well too late now already voted.

Eagles2nv said:
3 Snake - Do I really need to explain this one. Amazing in attack, amazing in defence, in every play, superstar
2 Foz - That set piece for snakes try
1 BJ - Ran hard all night and gave 110%

This

3-Snake
2-Horo
1-Starling

Snake was the standout (even besides that sitter that he dropped) and I had to give 2 of our forwards the other points. All of them laid the platform for the win but Horo and Starling had their best games of the season

1. Matt Ballin
2. Brett
3. Lawrence

One of the best games I have seen Matt play, and he never plays a bad one. He is running more. Will soon be spoken about in the same terms as our great hookers of the past, Freddy and Max.

Horo definitely deserved a point from the weekend. His best game of the year so far. All the young blokes will take a lot out of that game. We will be a force come the finals. Another GF me thinks! :)

Voting now closed. Full results for the round can be viewed here, but the jist of it is:

3. B Stewart
2. Ballin
1. Foran

So Snake has taken the outright lead in the overall standings and is now three points ahead of Matai and DCE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6