Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 16 Cross Forum Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8670.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncosFever - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 6, 2014
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Is this the wooden spoon audition?

I actually thought the Titans would be dangerous if they held on to the footy against a Newcastle team that have been struggling to score, the only thing keeping the Titans in the game is the goalkicking from Newcastle

9255.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Xzei - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 13, 2017
tino the only one worth feeding

8274.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]I bleed Maroon - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 17, 2013
Nobody gives a **** about them. Not even in QLD, and that attitude infects the club itself. If the Tits won a premiership who would celebrate it? The NRL?

Their culture is absolute muck, and has been since Prince and Campbell retired. I'm really not sure who is in a worse state off field, them or the Tigers.

8670.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncosFever - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 6, 2014
Nobody gives a **** about them. Not even in QLD, and that attitude infects the club itself. If the Tits won a premiership who would celebrate it? The NRL?

Their culture is absolute muck, and has been since Prince and Campbell retired. I'm really not sure who is in a worse state off field, them or the Tigers.

I've held the view that Redcliffe hurts the Titans more than it does us, we have our pathways and I am sure the Titans do too but since their inception when they put together that pretty good team they haven't fired a shot and that's after multiple million dollar marquee signings

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
tino the only one worth feeding

Well not after that hehe

1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008
Hahahahabaha

oh dear titans

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008
**** the Titans are absolute garbage. Seibold Broncos like.

1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008
Give milf the kicking geeze

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

9052.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]BroncsFan - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 28, 2016
The Office What GIF

8274.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]I bleed Maroon - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 17, 2013
I've held the view that Redcliffe hurts the Titans more than it does us, we have our pathways and I am sure the Titans do too but since their inception when they put together that pretty good team they haven't fired a shot and that's after multiple million dollar marquee signings

Blake Mozer:

“I was born on the Gold Coast and still live on the Gold Coast. I have been here 18 years. When I got to 15, I had some interest from the Titans, but they didn’t quite appreciate me the way the Broncos did. The Titans didn’t see as much in me as the Broncos, so it made it 10 times easier to choose Brisbane, especially as I followed them as a kid."

Not even kids born and bred on the Coast identify with the place, nor does the club identify with them. The GC HAS NO cultural identity, even beyond footy. It's a glorified holiday retreat for southerners.

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
**** the Titans are absolute garbage. Seibold Broncos like.

What do they do? Unlike Seibold, Holbrook had a good record coming in, he wasn't a total fraud.

8670.jpg
Not even kids born and bred on the Coast identify with the place, nor does the club identify with them. The GC HAS NO cultural identity, even beyond footy. It's a glorified holiday retreat for southerners.

Agreed, even in the AFL they are battling away and the AFL gives draft picks to newer franchises to get them off on the right foot

The area just has no sporting identity

8670.jpg
What do they do? Unlike Seibold, Holbrook had a good record coming in, he wasn't a total fraud.

If anything it just tells you how big the gap is between the ESL and the NRL, they're still as soft defensively as they were when he took over

8274.jpg
Agreed, even in the AFL they are battling away and the AFL gives draft picks to newer franchises to get them off on the right foot

The area just has no sporting identity

If Wally Lewis playing for the Seagulls couldn't light a fire under the joint, then nothing ever will.

8605.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mitch222 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 4, 2014
Tino should just walk out on the club and go play anywhere else
**** even Burleigh would be more attractive at the moment

1456945230.png

8670.jpg
Tino should just walk out on the club and go play anywhere else
**** even Burleigh would be more attractive at the moment

There's no way Fifita can rest his head on the pillow at night thinking he made the right decision to better himself as a footy player, I know he's on 1m+ but there's no way he gets that sort of money next time

8670.jpg
In hindsight, it's starting to make sense why we were so bog for so long with Jamayne Isaako being our go to fullback

My god he's been awful for the Titans

8423.jpg
If anything it just tells you how big the gap is between the ESL and the NRL, they're still as soft defensively as they were when he took over

I don't entirely agree (though I don't fully disagree either). He had them pointing in the right direction all of last season and then they have just fallen into a crevasse this season.

8423.jpg
Haha that has to be the weirdest try ever.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8