Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 18 non-potato based cross forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
That Origin game was fantastic. Unlike many I don't actually give two hoots about state allegiance, if anything I usually go for Qld based on historical underdog stuff, but I'm happy for DCE if Qld win and happy for the Turbos if NSW win.

Don't think I've ever seen such carnage in a game before - 3 players kayoed in the first few minutes, pretty dramatic. And a classic storyline, with the Blues heavy favourites and Qld relying on the Lang Park thing and not much else. Through the first half I thought Qld was admirable in staying in the game but looked to me like NSW could bust out at any time.

But Qld started the 2nd half with such a positive attitude, DCE putting Ponga into space, and next minute an actual all-in with at least a few punches thrown!

I expect a few players will really grow as a result of that series. Best last night, Ponga (incredible) DCE, Grant, Hunt, Carrigan, Tino, Holmes and Oates, while Tedesco was the NSW standout, and Saifiti was surprisingly good. Slater impresses as a coach, fittler not so much!

That Origin game was fantastic. Unlike many I don't actually give two hoots about state allegiance, if anything I usually go for Qld based on historical underdog stuff, but I'm happy for DCE if Qld win and happy for the Turbos if NSW win.

Don't think I've ever seen such carnage in a game before - 3 players kayoed in the first few minutes, pretty dramatic. And a classic storyline, with the Blues heavy favourites and Qld relying on the Lang Park thing and not much else. Through the first half I thought Qld was admirable in staying in the game but looked to me like NSW could bust out at any time.

But Qld started the 2nd half with such a positive attitude, DCE putting Ponga into space, and next minute an actual all-in with at least a few punches thrown!

I expect a few players will really grow as a result of that series. Best last night, Ponga (incredible) DCE, Grant, Hunt, Carrigan, Tino, Holmes and Oates, while Tedesco was the NSW standout, and Saifiti was surprisingly good. Slater impresses as a coach, fittler not so much!
This. I was shocked at how easily Saifiti appeared to win momentum in contact and bust his nose through and land on his belly. Qld seemed to really struggle containing him.

Bring back the Spuds.

Agree re: Origin. I am happy witching the two teams go at it, and don't mind who wins. Like seeing DCE and Jurbo doing some great work, and getting through without injury.

The final stage of the season starts NOW. I'm excited.

31.jpg
Rizzah - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 11,299

We really lucked out with Payten not staying on. As cold as his departure was, credit to him - he's turned the Cowboys into a top drawer side.

4275.jpg
Mr Bob - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 21,410

We really lucked out with Payten not staying on. As cold as his departure was, credit to him - he's turned the Cowboys into a top drawer side.
yeah, the transformation this season has been incredible.

they were worse that us at the start of the season

now they're top 4.

4275.jpg
Mr Bob - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 21,413

They have 5 Qld SOE players still to come back???

This team is now Stacked.

I reckon they got a real chance in the finals against Penrith.

93.jpg
Wellington Warrior - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 13,234

Zero common sense by the bunker… that a terrible decision

4461.jpg
Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,331

Hiku looks way fitter than he did in NZ, another area we need to look at!

4775.jpg
wizards rage - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 18,591

That ages well as they crash and burn against the Sharks 🤣

Smash em bro

I came here to kick arse & talk about potato-based foodstuffs but I'm not allowed to talk about potato-based foodstuffs so....

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10