Round 26 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Poor Wolfie, always the whipping boy :p

Lol.
Is the Wolfman available now that the regular season is over? He would be handy in the finals.

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:
Poor Wolfie, always the whipping boy :p

Lol.
Is the Wolfman available now that the regular season is over? He would be handy in the finals.

Available? You do realise that when HM said whipping boy.....she didn't mean whipping boy!!!!!

;););)

And what was that by reynolds at half time today!

Penalty for a deliberate forward pass whilst trying to be a funny bugger.

lol

brain snaaaaaaaaaaaap (small brain)

Final 8

Rorters
Manly
Rabbids
Penriff

Cows
Scumos
Dogs
Broncs

Nein will want the Suncorp game on Friday
So we should be the second Saturday Allianz game

HappilyManly said:
Final 8

Rorters
Manly
Rabbids
Penriff

Cows
Scumos
Dogs
Broncs

Nein will want the Suncorp game on Friday
So we should be the second Saturday Allianz game

Please let that be true but we know the NRL will have souths vs us on Friday instead

So, as most predicted. souths get 2 days extra rest and yet another silver platter.

Maybe the club will say something (I don't think they will).....but sometimes you just get tired of seeing your club being 'bent over' by these decisions without complaint.

Chip and Chase said:
Funniest thing was that Grub Ennis was the reason that Takarangi scored to tie it up at 18-18, fell asleep at marker and switched off.

No that wasn't the funniest thing.

HappilyManly said:
Funniest was Ennis yelling at the Ref and a Titans Player just picks him up from the ground like a child :p

Nope, not that either.

globaleagle said:
And what was that by reynolds at half time today!

Penalty for a deliberate forward pass whilst trying to be a funny bugger.

lol

brain snaaaaaaaaaaaap (small brain)

THAT was the funniest thing!!
One of the funniest ever, if it had led to a try it would be an all-time classic that would just about finish Grub as an NRL player.

Yes all of the above.

The Dogs being run down (and by the Titterans) was easily the highlight of all Non-Manly games.

And I'm just settling in to watch the replay (missed it totally yesterday assuming the Dogs would win).

Currently Dogs lead (12-0) at the 30 minute-mark.

(Eases Manly's loss and other current problems a little).

RiverEagle said:
Yes all of the above.

The Dogs being run down (and by the Titterans) was easily the highlight of all Non-Manly games.

And I'm just settling in to watch the replay (missed it totally yesterday assuming the Dogs would win).

Todd Greenburg (i mean the Match Review Committee) has cleared Tony Williams of a shoulder charge to the head of Sezer.

driftout said:
RiverEagle said:
Yes all of the above.

Todd Greenburg (i mean the Match Review Committee) has cleared Tony Williams of a shoulder charge to the head of Sezer.

LOL. Is anyone surprised?

I haven't seen it closely enough yet to pass judgement; but yeah @driftout She-Rex was never going to be rubbed out on the eve of the finals!

At least the Dogs lost this game mate.

BTW Hasson, with early guilty plea is free to play this week.

Guerra is out 1 week with plea, but Napa is challenging his grade 2.

No contact with the head at all. I watched the game and was surprised at the charge. Good hit, head ricochets but Trex had loose arms.

Napa on the other hand made direct contact with Sutton's right cheekbone. It will be interesting if he gets downgraded :cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4