Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 27 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sproj

broncosHQ
Fair enough. I stand corrected. But I'll raise you with Grant, Hughes, Munster, Welsh, Warbick, Nelson, Meaney, Seve, Coates, Kamikamica, Loioro, Katoa... did I miss anyone? That's 12 from 13.
Brisbane were heavy favourites. You were playing at home in front of a packed Suncorp. You had motivation, playing for the minor premiership. Melbourne had nothing substantial to play for.
The hoodoo strikes. It's the only possible explanation, or do you have another?

All this really shows is how most of us are viewing the result, meant nothing. We don't care about the minor premiership, it also means nothing. We want the big one.

Culhwch

broncosHQ
**** that was an electric atmosphere though. ****ting ending aside easily one of the best.

My memory is not what it once was, but that may have been the last finals game I attended. Never been so conflicted in my support of the Broncos, was just numb by the end.

mrslong

broncosHQ
Fair enough. I stand corrected. But I'll raise you with Grant, Hughes, Munster, Welsh, Warbick, Nelson, Meaney, Seve, Coates, Kamikamica, Loioro, Katoa... did I miss anyone? That's 12 from 13.
Brisbane were heavy favourites. You were playing at home in front of a packed Suncorp. You had motivation, playing for the minor premiership. Melbourne had nothing substantial to play for.
The hoodoo strikes. It's the only possible explanation, or do you have another?
You’re absolutely 100% correct. We just can’t beat these assholes. I reckon with our strongest 1-17 we still find away to lose. Or the ref finds away To take it off us. The hoodoo is real and we aren’t winning against them in the finals.

Foordy

broncosHQ
You’re absolutely 100% correct. We just can’t beat these assholes. I reckon with our strongest 1-17 we still find away to lose. Or the ref finds away To take it off us. The hoodoo is real and we aren’t winning against them in the finals.

Absolutely we can ... And we will.

Much sooner than they naysayers think

The Who

Journey Man
All this really shows is how most of us are viewing the result, meant nothing. We don't care about the minor premiership, it also means nothing. We want the big one.
I think that is surprising. Like my club, yours hasn't had much success for a long time. I'd be delighted if Manly was good enough to win the Minor Premiership.

mrslong

broncosHQ
Absolutely we can ... And we will.

Much sooner than they naysayers think
Until you embrace the curse it will not be broken.

Season 1 Dancing GIF by Outlander

GDrama97

broncosHQ
Who will win out of Rabbits and Roosters?

Rabbits are without Latrell Mitchell

Roosters are without JWH, Joey Manu and now Daniel Tupou

The Who

Journey Man

I'm tipping the Rabbits without any confidence. I figure their hatred of Easts will galvanize their minds. I'm hoping for a bash-up as I don't like either club, but at least Souffs cultivate some juniors, unlike Easts.

Big Pete

broncosHQ
I wasn't shocked at all even taking away the hoodoos.

The Storm QCup teams are all in form at the moment, whereas the Broncos teams have all dropped off recently.

In a game that was always going to be a shoot-out, the team that had Papenhuyzen and Faalogo was always going to take it.

BroncosFever

broncosHQ

I think Latrell is the bigger loss, Roosters halves were clicking last week and with Tedesco back in their team I think they're going to be winning tonight.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12