Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 3 2024 Cross forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
{52962}{}{Ever Hopeful}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{469}{1,226}{
Oh sorry, is that what the sun bin was for? Fair enough then. Thought it was shielding the ball and holding Teddy back.
Nah, you are right.

I just like having a Latrell is a tosser rant. I believe he could have avoided Tedesco's head on the way down, but in true grub style he chose not to.}

{53059}{}{Canonball}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{149}{497}{Bunnies looking like they on the verge of catastrophe - at this point looking possible they could go into their bye in rnd 7 winless - we get them after the dogs next week, if they lose both of those they get the sharks to scrabble a win before the break - you'd have to think there'd be mass changes if looks like going that way, probably have to push the button after a loss to the dogs tbh ... which makes our game with them critical.

They're noticeably slow and look a bit unfit - i like Latrell and think he gets some unnecessary hate, but you'd have to say he's a massive problem for them right now - they're missing campbell graham a heap too}

{53066}{https://cdn-1b8d.kxcdn.com/data/avatars/l/0/108.jpg?1709772142}{Christchurch_Warrior}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{670}{1,781}{
Bunnies looking like they on the verge of catastrophe - at this point looking possible they could go into their bye in rnd 7 winless - we get them after the dogs next week, if they lose both of those they get the sharks to scrabble a win before the break - you'd have to think there'd be mass changes if looks like going that way, probably have to push the button after a loss to the dogs tbh ... which makes our game with them critical.

They're noticeably slow and look a bit unfit - i like Latrell and think he gets some unnecessary hate, but you'd have to say he's a massive problem for them right now - they're missing campbell graham a heap too
They have their 1st choice spine which is better luck for injuries than we have had. There is something wrong with Souths likely a player/coach dynamic as they have a good team on paper.

In regards to Latrell he gets so much leeway from the commentators. During that game I even heard them say he did not need to take as many hit-ups as other fullbacks. I was thinking no he needs to work just as hard as any other top fullback. I would move Latrell to Centre and perhaps have Johnston at fullback. At least that way you will get a fullback who gives everything. You can't carry a fullback who does FA on the off chance he does a special play.}

Interesting our stuff won't be going over there as I had to remove the add-ons. I'll try and get it going this week

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8