Round 3 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Week 3 Non Manly Games

The Eagle Has Landed said:
LMAO I can't tip S**t.
Great to see Bunnies get beaten though :D

Haha, year not a great start to the tipping round. Looks like the chooks are going to let me down aswell.

I'm really over Sam Burgess, as are his team mates I suspect. I can see that Souths are going to struggle this year, don't look like a cohesive team. Warms my heart too.

Chip and Chase said:
I'm really over Sam Burgess, as are his team mates I suspect. I can see that Souths are going to struggle this year, don't look like a cohesive team. Warms my heart too.

How can you not like the 'Sparkly eyed man'? Uncle Russ told us at length how good and noble he is.

How does Maria get away with never playing the ball properly?!? It resembles touch footy/ tunnel ball. Oh wait, Hayne was ref. fair enough.

How good was it hearing the tv commentary during the Tigers game make light of Chechin and his ridiculous 'Mooooooo' calls around the ruck. So feminine and cow-like

That was gold.
The Rabbits might have 5 captains but they don't have a true leader.
It seems the Burgess boys just think they can bash and sledge their way and all will prevail and Sutton just sits back and lets them do it.

For a big bloke Inglis really isn't that good at taking a hit or two. The fact that went on report is a joke, the bloke was on his knees, what was he meant to do?

MadMarcus said:
Both teams super dirty tonight. Most High shots I have seen in 1 game in years... match review committee should be busy...
True. Match review committee might put in an Express Lane.

Lord Eagleton said:
How good was it hearing the tv commentary during the Tigers game make light of Chechin and his ridiculous 'Mooooooo' calls around the ruck. So feminine and cow-like

About time, I made this ages ago because of it

HappilyManly said:
I didn't think anything of Simona's hit on GI, hope he gets off :angel:
Crocker & Slater didn't even get penalised for a similar hit on our fullback in a grand final (and I'm still dirty about that).

Looks like Manly have given other teams the blueprint for how to play Souths - with aggression.

I might have underestimated Wests. With Brooks & Tedesco, and some strong new forwards, they look very different.

master blaster said:
Eagles2nv said:
S burgess should have been binned for starting that fight. I understand it was george who was bent backwards but it was a legit tackle even though it was a dirty tackle.

The rule is if you come in and start a fight you spend time in the bin

So the call of no penalty try was interesting. I think the only reason he went out was because of the high shot.

I understand it was borderline.

he should still be in trouble for being the third man in,I reckon the burgess brothers could be the downfall of the bunnies again this year the way they carry on when one gets hurt,I dont think it will be too long before SB gets sent off this year,his temper goes over the top most of the time,and Lowe didnt get put on report for that hit,what a joke

master blaster said:
Eagles2nv said:
S burgess should have been binned for starting that fight. I understand it was george who was bent backwards but it was a legit tackle even though it was a dirty tackle.

So the call of no penalty try was interesting. I think the only reason he went out was because of the high shot.

he should still be in trouble for being the third man in,I reckon the burgess brothers could be the downfall of the bunnies again this year the way they carry on when one gets hurt,I dont think it will be too long before SB gets sent off this year,his temper goes over the top most of the time,and Lowe didnt get put on report for that hit,what a joke

master blaster said:
Eagles2nv said:

master blaster said:
Eagles2nv said:

Dan said:
About time, I made this ages ago because of it

I usually tune that out but when it creeps in, it stays there and I think 'damn you dan! I never noticed it until you pointed it out!'

Tigers v souffs: - this was one game I spent thinking "I knew it I knew it I knew it..!" But I just couldn't bring myself to tip the tigers...even when the nrl late mail showed 2 more souffs players out.

I was surprised at the inglis hit...didn't see too much in it. glass jaw?

Sam burgess is a cat, dog, or whatever other word means dirty playing coward. Can't wait till he goes to union. He should've had 10 in the bin for running in...but even when he ran in, he still ended up on the ground and stayed there.

The second adam woods altercation when he had hold of george burgess...there was sam 2 men deep slapping and poking woods in the face and more specifically the mouth. That is until woods turned his attention onto sam...then he cowered away like the gutless frog he is.

Bugger, knew I shoulda picked the tigers...congrats to those who did.

My recorded telecast of the other game...kept jumping to the end of the recording so I gave up as it was only the broncs and rorters. 1 from 2 so far.

globaleagle said:
I usually tune that out but when it creeps in, it stays there and I think 'damn you dan! I never noticed it until you pointed it out!'

bahahaha Leanne and my other friends say the same thing. I just say welcome to my personal hell

Dan said:
globaleagle said:

bahahaha Leanne and my other friends say the same thing. I just say welcome to my personal hell

I'm another one of your victims too :dodgy:

I was out last night so didn't watch either game, but saw an extended highlights of both games this morning.

I don't know if the "10 on report" is right but gee there was a few, and I'd say a couple of holidays coming.

By the way Sam Burgess isn't a role model for our game, as far as I am concerned he can bugger off to Yawnion right now....adds NOTHING to the game, just a dirty pommie grub!!

I'm off to Melbourne next week for a few days with my daughter and grandkids OH and my Souffs loving Son in Law......that should be fun!!

Dino just scored an amazing try :) Hope the Riff show the Dogs who is master !

Suck it Dogs :p 18-16 and a great crowd :)
Idris makes T-rex look alert :dodgy:

There were 5 on report, 2 sin bins and Cecchin was being restrained last night with 4 all in brawls to boot. Mrs B would be proud as everyone in the litter featured in the above list :shy: I Luke did his shoulder to boot, similar to Jorge's jarring.

Its worth watching for the biff and the shambles that is The Pride of The League :p

I h8t to say this, but good onya Panthers, close win in the battle of the chequebook teams.

Not knowing the result, I was watching the delayed Souths v Tigers game last night when, during a CH9 news break they gave the final score with 30 minutes to go.
Good one, CH9 Darwin.

Jethro said:
Dan said:
globaleagle said:

I'm another one of your victims too :dodgy:

I'd say a banning is in order!!!!

Sat night games gave my tipping a hammering. Shall be down with the rabble after this week methinks.

Though I did pick 2 points between riffs and dogs....but the wrong way.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2