Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Rambo1987 said:
Bulldogs are trying to off load Tollman.

I was thinking about this the other day. Obviously the Dogs have spent overs on other players and I would certainly have him in a Manly jumper. If Kite goes as people have been saying then I think we'd definitely be able to afford him. Although if he's been shopped around, he probably has a year or two left on his contract so the dogs would only release him to someone they don't fear.

I reckon every other club should flatly refuse to sign any of their players. They breach the cap, lose competition points, are FORCED to off load players - everyone wins :)

6 dogs will have to be punted from the Dogs due to cap concerns Eastwood,Goodwin and Tolman among them

I rate Tolman,worth a go for right price.

The rest!! I would'nt feed them.

Tollman is exactly the type of player we need to recruit. Clean image, young, workaholic type prop. Perfect fit if you ask me.

Nothin wrong with Eastwood. Not that we need a backrower.

I remember reading that tolman was on a bucket load of cash at the dogs. Not sure how accurate it was but i'm sure it was about the 450 - 500k range

Nthn NSW said:
I rate Tolman,worth a go for right price.

The rest!! I would'nt feed them.

Very similar style to our own Magnus Stromquist, think I would prefer to keep it local :)

Mention in today's DT that Shackleton might be going to penriff

Stevo said:
Nothin wrong with Eastwood. Not that we need a backrower.

There is if they reduce the no. of interchange. Tolman's worth improved if that occurs. But I dont think we could afford him unless Ballin and Lussick go.

Mick ennis to parramatta,brett finch to bulldogs.....josh reynolds to hooker...

Melbournes Luke Kelly signed with Parramatta, effective immediately. Kearney has guaranteed him a NRL position this season as reported by Fox Sports.

He'll be an awesome player imo. What's that mean for Ben Roberts though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12