Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe1 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Read on twitter Manly may sign Dane Chisholm from the Tigers

Would be good news. Very talented, needs structured coaching to get to next level.

Unless I'm mistaken, this is Rick Chisholm's son. Rick was a brilliant, but troubled, halfback for Manly in the 1970s. I saw Dane play for Melbourne against our Under 20s three years ago and he was unbelievably good. He was playing fullback, but looked small like his father. He cut us up, and I thought he had a great futre. Then I read he'd been recruited by the Tigers. But I haven't heard of him since.
So, any updates would be appreciated.

Can anyone confirm whether Adrian Ha'angana from Souths has signed with us. He had big wraps on him and was then sacked by Souths for his "misdemeaner" with James Roberts

With Beau Ryan & Chris Heighington going to the Sharks the Tigers are losing it with now Blake Ayshford being told to look elsewhere.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/strain-increases-as-blake-ayshford-joins-the-exodus-from-wests-tigers/story-e6frexnr-1226477596695

I don't understand who the Tigers are struggling to fit in the salary cap. They are shedding players left right and centre, yet they aren't signing any big names next year. They are getting rid of Ellis, Ryan, Heighno, Ayshford (?), Humble etc to sign who ?? Anasta and Kite. Doesn't add up. Marshall and Farah must be on $1mil deals if that is the case.

Chip and Chase said:
I don't understand who the Tigers are struggling to fit in the salary cap. They are shedding players left right and centre, yet they aren't signing any big names next year. They are getting rid of Ellis, Ryan, Heighno, Ayshford (?), Humble etc to sign who ?? Anasta and Kite. Doesn't add up. Marshall and Farah must be on $1mil deals if that is the case.

Could it be that they are about to shaft us and sign Brett Stewart as well?

if that happens, immediate lawsuit against schubert and nRL

Brother of Wolf retired. John Williams for those playing at home.

Someone send Wolfie over to his place and convince him to play for us (reggies).

eagles2win said:
Brother of Wolf retired. John Williams for those playing at home.

Someone send Wolfie over to his place and convince him to play for us (reggies).

Eh? He's a quality footballer, and was 26 this year, and rarely injured. Surely he'd be good on a second tier contract.

And a Good Sort:p

Would be great to have the Stewarts,Forans and Williams taking the field for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles in 2013:idea:

They are both injury prone, so could share the RHS Wing duties in 2013.

With Kite,Joe,Vic and George all getting shopped around, who will in our front row next year???
Speaking to a couple of senior boys there all in the opinion that Jake will get a run.I know a few of you have mentioned a couple of NSW cup boys , but surely they would of had a start by now.that gives me an indication that they are not up to it.

Cant wait to see some of the new recruits next year. In need of some new blood in the squad to freshen things up. Cant wait to see Faaso in a Manly jersey, the bloke would run through a brick wall (unlike some).

Fa'aso has been a journeyman so I wouldn't be putting too much faith in him providing anything other than fill in off the bench roles. He's not going to be a match winner. We are lacking that backrow workhorse that you need for a premiership. Players like Hall,Rodney,Dallas Johnson,Hoffman,Jeremy Smith,Toni Carroll nothing fancy from those guys but they are tough hard players who tackle everything and are so important to a successful team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8