S.O.O & our team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
With SOO just around the corner, chances are that a few of our boys will be selected > Tom T, Jake T, Walker, DCE, Myles, someone unexpected??? If so who will cover? Maybe Hastings to Fullback, Cullen to Halfback?? This should be fun!!

??
Taufua
??
Kelly
Uate
Green
Hastings
Lawrence
Koroisau
Taupau
Lane
Winter
Siro

Res:
AFB
Lussick
Perrett

Brown

Last edited:
Punches a couple of holes in us out wide.
But the forwards might have a bit more depth of coverage than the backs.
The blokes coming in as replacements will have the opportunity to step up and impress.
I heard Kevvie talk favourably about BJs chances the other week. Love to see him get a run .

Brad Parker, Matt Wright, Darcy Lussick, shaun Lane, Jackson Hastings, Cameron Cullen, Lloyd Perritt.

They will all be Keen for an opportunity.

We have the cattle.

I don't think any of boys will play any Rep this year, in any form.

Oh wait, no that's just my selfishness voice in my head!

I am tipping that the only players that will play origin will be tom and jake.
Dce and myles will likely be part of the queensland squad but i doubt either of them will make the final 17.
Although i will admit that bj might be a dark horse for a queensland call up

Other then Jake I don't see anyone else being selected.
Tom will only make it through injury.
How long is Teddy out for?
Remember Daley has a hard on for loyalty and rewarding his players.
Jennings
Dugan
Fergo
BMoz
Hayne
Moylan
Tedesco
Are probably all ahead of Tom, which I disagree with

Sterlo rates the turbos very highly so they will most likely get selected, Walker maybe. Dce, myles and Lawrence in qld squad.

Apart from Hastings, Matt Wright will be the first back called up and he will cover whatever hole there is. He's in the top 21 or whatever they announce every week on Tuesdays so that makes sense.

Also why not drop Marty to lock if Jakes picked and start AFB..? Then your bench would be Lane, Perrett, Billy B or whatever or whoever you need to fill it out. Brown can become the back up hooker/forward depth...

1 Hastings (gk)
2 Taufua
3 Wright
4 Kelly
5 Uate
6 Cullen
7 Green (c)
8 Fonua-Blake
9 Koroisau
10 Taupau
11 Winterstein
12 Bainbridge
13 Sironen

14 Brown
15 Perrett
16 Lussick
17 Lane

Never been a fan of origin. I would like Tom and jake to stay where they are and love to see them win a grand final with Manly as I think it is more of a rarity.Origin is over-rated and can't see the point in pitting one state of our great country against the other.Playing for Australia,well that's another story as I hope they get picked for that.All this hatred off nsw vs qld is utter rubbish and nothing I despise more just to make a quid.Too personal for my liking.F"....k state of origin and Go Manly.

I don't think any of boys will play any Rep this year, in any form.

Oh wait, no that's just my selfishness voice in my head!

In my head it's any of our boys ever.... certainly while we insist on stopping our regular season for rep games. Too much chance of injury risk to what is panning out to be an enjoyable season for the mighty sea eagles.

1 Hastings (gk)
2 Taufua
3 Wright
4 Kelly
5 Uate
6 Cullen
7 Green (c)
8 Fonua-Blake
9 Koroisau
10 Taupau
11 Winterstein
12 Bainbridge
13 Sironen

14 Brown
15 Perrett
16 Lussick
17 Lane

Is Parker injured? I think I'd have him over Wright. This is where the young up and comers get a chance to shine... a potentially against slightly weaker oppositions.

Never been a fan of origin. I would like Tom and jake to stay where they are and love to see them win a grand final with Manly as I think it is more of a rarity.Origin is over-rated and can't see the point in pitting one state of our great country against the other.Playing for Australia,well that's another story as I hope they get picked for that.All this hatred off nsw vs qld is utter rubbish and nothing I despise more just to make a quid.Too personal for my liking.F"....k state of origin and Go Manly.
Am guessing that your not from either state, if not than that explains your attitude towards origin.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8