Saab Sighting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hopefully someone can remind garrick he has a winger outside of him he is allowed to pass to
Agreed, he's definitely got a touch of the Curtis Sironen about his play but early days, I'm prepared to give him a few games to get it right, surely being an ex winger would have him thinking along those lines

Really hoping Saab is right and it ends up only being a minor strain when he gets scans back. Was holding up higher to his glute which is what was concerning initially. Nevertheless, he was very solid once again yesterday, his improvement over the last 2 years has been great. Besides an early second half error and a jam in defence that led to a try (which he had to do it was just great hands from Trell), he was once again threatening with pace and height and also bending the line with his carries. Fit, fast and strong, such a strike weapon to have.

A Saab and ge sighting! (two for one) lol

saab and ge.png

Really hoping Saab is right and it ends up only being a minor strain when he gets scans back. Was holding up higher to his glute which is what was concerning initially. Nevertheless, he was very solid once again yesterday, his improvement over the last 2 years has been great. Besides an early second half error and a jam in defence that led to a try (which he had to do it was just great hands from Trell), he was once again threatening with pace and height and also bending the line with his carries. Fit, fast and strong, such a strike weapon to have.
Yep. Saab has X factor and a knack of featuring in big moments. Now that he has some starch in his yardage carry, we’ve got a top class winger. The guy is an aerial threat and his speed is a serious weapon.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8