Sack almost everyone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

God

Bencher
Someone get the broom it's time for a mighty big clean out, from owners to coaching staff, to broken down super stars and a bunch of plodders it's time for a fresh start.

Unfortunately player contracts prevent this unless your a player that wants out.

I've used my magical god powers to steal all the Pens from hq so Josh.s new contract can't be registered.

Sad times

Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Someone get the broom it's time for a mighty big clean out, from owners to coaching staff, to broken down super stars and a bunch of plodders it's time for a fresh start.

Unfortunately player contracts prevent this unless your a player that wants out.

I've used my magical god powers to steal all the Pens from hq so Josh.s new contract can't be registered.

Sad times

I didn't watch the game tonight so I'm feeling quite at peace. See you all in 2027 or whenever the hell Penn sells up and f**ks off.

Man I miss 2008!

• 👍
Reactions: God
I've gone from thinking we're 2-3 players away from being a champion team to wondering which 2-3 I would want to keep. Get the widest broom we can and sweep out the whole club. Start afresh, never mind reputation. Hell the dolphins have managed a half decent job starting from zero. If players don't want to be here then let em go. We seem to lurch from one disappointing season to another with absolutely no improvement. Enough is enough

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8