Sack Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should we sack Trent

• Total voters

Kevinward777

First Grader
I just thought 10 or 15 into the second half we where a little idle and Hastings would of been a great injection... whilst I waited and waited Lewis brown came on and I vomited in my throat
I'm no Lewis Brown fan by any stretch, but he definitely played his role well today.

double hoops

First Grader
I just thought 10 or 15 into the second half we where a little idle and Hastings would of been a great injection... whilst I waited and waited Lewis brown came on and I vomited in my throat

All I can come up with is Lewis may be viewed as the more defensive hooker and Jacko attacking. Baz Just wanted a to nil victory. Jacko had to be out there a after 50 mins.

double hoops

First Grader
Walkers goal kicking. He is making it harder for himself. The only kick he took back 20 metres to kick it, was the one from the sideline. Have a wider target son.

Last edited:

Eagle1

Reserve Grader
Agree any decent coach would have won that game by 50 or 60
Mate players win games not coaches,give the guy some credit,had a couple of dubious calls you would have got your wish,plus the fact walker left his kicking boots at home

Kevinward777

First Grader
I’m all in with @strone33 ...Barrett has got to go. FMD, when you consider that Toovey was sacked after just missing the finals, with a forward pack of Josh Starling, Dunamis Liu, Ligi Sao and a way past it Willie Mason, and compare it to the cattle Trent has at his disposal, there’s no way he keeps his position. Tooves has the club pumping through his veins. He also had a heap of injuries that season, made it to the finals every other season, had to deal with a player revolt, and was robbed of a premiership. It’s a results driven business according to the Penns, and Barrett’s results over the last two and a half seasons, don’t even come within a shadow of Tooves. The owners have been VERY quiet of late, would love to hear something from them about how we are going.

Last edited:

highlandeagle

Where eagles soar
I’m all in with @strone33 ...Barrett has got to go. FMD, when you consider that Toovey was sacked after just missing the finals, with a forward pack of Josh Starling, Dunamis Liu, Ligi Sao and a way past it Willie Mason, and compare it to the cattle Trent has at his disposal, there’s no way he keeps his position. Tooves has the club pumping through his veins. He also had a heap of injuries that season, made it to the finals every other season, had to deal with a player revolt, and was robbed of a premiership. It’s a results driven business according to the Penns, and Barrett’s results over the last two and a half seasons, don’t even come within a shadow of Tooves. The owners have been VERY quiet of late, would love to hear something from them about how we are going.

Agree mate. Barretts got a harlem globe trotters side compared to Toovey. Barretts not a pimple on Tooveys coaching arse.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Results driven business......

In NRL games only (as of last night):

Geoff Toovey - Coached 105, won 61, lost 43, drawn 1. Winning percentage of 58.09%.
2012 - Preliminary Final
2013 - Grand Final
2014 - Qualifying Final
2015 - 9th

Trent Barrett - Coached 63, won 26, lost 37, drawn 0. Winning percentage of 41.26%.
2016 - 13th
2017 - Qualifying Final
2018 - 13th*

* Current season

Just to match Tooves' record, Barrett will need to coach Manly to a 35-6-1 record over his next 42 games.....if he lasts that long.

Last edited:

highlandeagle

Where eagles soar
Results driven business......

In NRL games only (as of last night):

Geoff Toovey - Coached 105, won 61, lost 43, drawn 1. Winning percentage of 58.09%.
2012 - Preliminary Final
2013 - Grand Final
2014 - Qualifying Final
2015 - 9th

Trent Barrett - Coached 62, won 26, lost 37, drawn 0. Winning percentage of 41.93%.
2016 - 13th
2017 - Qualifying Final
2018 - 13th*

* Current season

Just to match Tooves' record, Barrett will need to coach Manly to a 35-6-1 record over his next 43 games.....if he lasts that long.

Put a fork in Barrett. He's done.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16