Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
You know of any better coaches who are free agents at the moment?

I think Arthur coached quite well at the Eels. Nearly won them a premiership despite the fact that their squad has been complete arse for most of his coaching tenure.
The squad that he assembled!

Rocky

Bencher
I would rather Matt Ballin but what other alternative do you suggest? Manly will never get a coach like Bennett, Bellamy and Robinson.
I don't think there is anyone obvious.

I'm comfortable enough seeing how this season plays out. If Manly miss the 8 Seibold should go at the end of this season. Arthur would probably be the pick of the bunch but i don't see it massively moving the needle with the current squad.

Rocky

Bencher
You know of any better coaches who are free agents at the moment?

I think Arthur coached quite well at the Eels. Nearly won them a premiership despite the fact that their squad has been complete arse for most of his coaching tenure.
Manly need to do something bold as there are no materially better coaches out there than Seibold that are free agents. As stated, Arthur is probably slightly better but won't move the needle.

But Penn wont do something bold. Money talks and he is cheap.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
We have sh1t recruitment. Tight @rse Penn spends on used cheapies, in the hope that they "may" do something. Whilst Penn is in control, we will win sweet FA. And not even Bennet or Bellamy could make this team, as it stands, into threats. When was our last premiership and when did Penn take real control.

Nordburg

First Grader
We have sh1t recruitment. Tight @rse Penn spends on used cheapies, in the hope that they "may" do something. Whilst Penn is in control, we will win sweet FA. And not even Bennet or Bellamy could make this team, as it stands, into threats. When was our last premiership and when did Penn take real control.
Tight ass Penn?You know there’s a salary cap and that money is provided by the NRL,right?

Damien2812

Bencher
I don't think there is anyone obvious.

I'm comfortable enough seeing how this season plays out. If Manly miss the 8 Seibold should go at the end of this season. Arthur would probably be the pick of the bunch but i don't see it massively moving the needle with the current squad.
Agree. The cleanout needs to also include some core players like DCE, Turbo and Jake.

JBW

Reserve Grader
Well if Seibs does want an extension ,he better be in the sheds giving this mob the best spray he's ever given to ensure they show up in the second half..

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Well your stupid comment would suggest otherwise
Your stupid reply would suggest our allocation is the same as everyone elses then, that buy anyone they want. You cant be serious about that., F#ck me, our recruitment...UNDER PENN...has been terrible, coaches included.

Nordburg

First Grader
Your stupid reply would suggest our allocation is the same as everyone elses then, that buy anyone they want. You cant be serious about that., F#ck me, our recruitment...UNDER PENN...has been terrible, coaches included.
Yes it has,but it has nothing to do with being a tight ass

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Get to a lead, have trouble holding them, and he subs off our best defender. Melbourne then come back and grab all momentum

Braindead coaching

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16