Sad very very sad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://forums.rleague.com/showthread.php?t=13944&page=1&pp=25 makes for some very interesting reading there lads

I said some very nice things about you too.

Something like \"my loyalty to the Rhinos is not as great as my loyalty to a good friend Byso whose photographic work is enjoyed by all at LU.

I said I could not stand and watch whilst a good mate was victimised and villified.

And then my team captain had the temerity to delete it.

Hi Mata. Just posting here because I didn't want you leaving the Rhinos under the belief I (acting team captain) deleted anything - I don't have that power. I did get to read your post and can verify to Byso that it said the above nice things.

I don't know Byso online or otherwise, wasn't aware at all of the issue behind your resignation until through curiousity I chased it up in here, and can respect your decision based on loyalty to your friend. But since it's a non-Rhinos issue, all I've done is post a request in that same thread that the issue be raised elsewhere than Rhinos team forum, which is used to try and attract new people just interested in writing about league.

Mata, I'm just trying to keep the Rhinos afloat the best I can - again as a favour and out of loyalty to a mate (ParraMatt). This will be my first and last post in here, since I'm a Parra supporter. Take care, and all the best to everyone here - except when you next play the Eels :D

http://forums.rleague.com/showthread.php?t=13944&page=1&pp=25 makes for some very interesting reading there lads

Good thread Cliffy, although I have never posted on LU, it sounds there are quite a few ligimate gripes. I will try not to compare it to other instances on favouritism, nepotism/victimisation that takes/took place on other internet footy sites. ;)

But the underhanded way the situation was handled by the Manly forum Moderators was very predictable indeed. Then Willows reaction was the icing on the cake.
As spoken about, there was no underhanded dealings from myself!

[quote author=byso]

But the underhanded way the situation was handled by the Manly forum Moderators was very predictable indeed. Then Willows reaction was the icing on the cake.
As spoken about, there was no underhanded dealings from myself!

[/quote]amigo i think most people know that it comes from the top over there.

Can i make it clear to you right now anything ive said about LU has to do with it owners and not blokes like ureself and groggo whom i consider to be mates.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6