Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Timely reminder to please be wary of what you post, do not post innuendo or personal attacks anywhere on this site, especially not in this thread.
Sadly, infuriatingly, the police, the media, and Todd Greenberg have invited the public to speculate about our club.
However...! Please bear in mind that any potentially defamatory posts on ST may result in instant banning.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm not too worried about the outcome of this witch hunt, but I am worried about the Penn's hanging in for the long haul as this must really be creating havoc in a corporate sponsorship sense.

For all those wanting Greenslimes head, he's as safe as Fort Knox, and if you think 15 other clubs are going to step up and support one of their own then you are dreaming, one less club probably gives them another $500k from the pie, so they wouldn't give a ****.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I don't understand the refusal to hand over phones and laptops if there is nothing to hide.

Just do it and be done with it.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Without being a legal expert, I expect that Manly are seeking legal advice about the request to hand over their IT facilities for this investigation. I am sure the NRL have provided them with some sort of scope of a period they are particularly investigating. Our case is different to previous ones in that we do not have a leagues club or media organisation in our corner, like the Whingers, Dirty dogs and Drizzle.

I am appalled at the lack of transparency and privacy about this so called investigation and Greenburg and his team should be condemned for that!! I really hope one day that the truth comes out about the ethics or should I say non-ethics that Greenburg uses in late 2011 against our club!

If nothing is uncovered, the NRL has a duty to swiftly help the club move on from this. However, if there are irregularities, let's know about them and have them dealt with. As a fan and member, I do not want this at our club.

There has been so much written about this and known enemies of our club like Rothtool are revelling in this. I do hope the club ensure that there is litigation against them if this is indeed, in fact, a red herring.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I don't understand the refusal to hand over phones and laptops if there is nothing to hide.

If my boss wanted my phone and I knew he had no legal right to view it, let alone scrutinise it, I'd say no and contact the union! An integrity unit of a private business, NRL, cannot make up rules like that as they are not the law.
If my laptop was taken for the weekend how could I access Silvertails??? Deprivation of my right to post!
Also Toddy probably has access to some tech geek that could manage to plant dodgy information on players phones and laptops.
Our club should not trust Toddy and his minions in any way.
Think about the irony of it, last year they were after us for deliberately losing matches, now it's about cheating to win.
A clear witch hunt!
Stay strong Manly and exercise your rights!

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I want to lock the Greenturds in a room with lovely "Fulvia"

View attachment 6011
Okay, I'd like to explain. This photo caught me straight out of bed and I was having a very bad morning - Greenberg was not involved - bald knobs times two do not appeal at all - and I did not give you permission to publish my photograph!!!
Considering legal action...:p

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Don't know about you but if my organisation was suddenly being investigated for something I would be most unhappy if investigators turned up at my house wanting to walk off with my personal computers and phones. And I'd be amazed if they could.

If there is a specific personage under suspicion then say so and direct the investigation in their direction (so if such a person actually exists they can smoothly step back a la Andrew Gee, and there endeth the investigation).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14