Salary Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

damiennp90

Bencher
Ok pals.

I need help re the cap.

Months ago Baz said we'd have a similar side to This year.

Load of other teams will have a vastly better team than this year.

Roosters, cows, dragons, sharks.

Well go forward a bit. But no where close to winning the comp.

So where was our money gone. And it's. It TPAs.

The new CEO will sort it out - relax :nod:

The RLPA only signed off on the Salary Cap breakdown on Friday

Last edited:
Ok pals.

I need help re the cap.

Months ago Baz said we'd have a similar side to This year.

Load of other teams will have a vastly better team than this year.

Roosters, cows, dragons, sharks.

Well go forward a bit. But no where close to winning the comp.

So where was our money gone. And it's. It TPAs.

Unfortunately the NRL is not a Level playing field. Some teams get better drawers, some teams have the advantage of TPA’s and some teams are invesitigated for salary cap breach’s while others are not.

I put the cap down to this. Any team with the exception of Manly have unlimited
brown paper bags and can buy and keep who they like. Manly, the best club there is and who are the envy of the league world are not allowed. They are that good that bogus reports and accusations are needed against them to stop them from winning unlimited premierships. When that fails they resort to letting refs allow forward passes to derail them deserved grand final wins.

Powered by ForumApps

Would be nice to bring some more quality in, but we are not as bad off as many are making out

T Trbojevic, J Trbojevic, Walker, DCE, Taupau are all at or near the top of the tree in their positions in the NRL and I'd expect take up 40% of the cap, and the majority of the money of Stewart/Matai will be going towards the upgrades of the brothers

Outside of them Taufua and Uate are both above average wingers and guys like Api and AFB are heading up the ranks and demanding more money too

I'm sure there is probably still some room there for another quality signing, but our squad isn't as doom and gloom as being made out, another quality backrower moves us up the ladder

download.jpg

Ya reckon the cap is rigged...take a load of this....

Aust play Honduras in a 2 game playoff for a place in the world cup.

Both teams had about 8 players on yellow cards, meaning if they got another yellow, they would be suspended for the second playoff game.

Honduras got all the yellow cards wiped from their players because.....

"it was the final stage, as in the World Cup. It’s a benefit to football.”

Yet none of the Australian players had their yellow cards wiped even though they've played 2 extra games. Meaning that if those Aussies get a yellow they are banned from the deciding second game.

"The world game - where blatant cheating is accepted; like diving, bribery, etc"

Between FIFA and the IOC it'd be a toss up over which organisation is more corrupt - allegedly.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/footba...s/news-story/cfd8d3c8cde57ce6838349d6c6dbc3db

Both teams had about 8 players on yellow cards, meaning if they got another yellow, they would be suspended for the second playoff game.

Yet none of the Australian players had their yellow cards wiped even though they've played 2 extra games. Meaning that if those Aussies get a yellow they are banned from the deciding second game.

"The world game - where blatant cheating is accepted; like diving, bribery, etc"

Between FIFA and the IOC it'd be a toss up over which organisation is more corrupt - allegedly.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/footba...s/news-story/cfd8d3c8cde57ce6838349d6c6dbc3db

I think FIFA has them all covered.

If I were Ange or the FFA, I'd be blowing a fkn gasket over this and postponing the game until they get their **** sorted out.

The Socceroos have been handed a major boost ahead of their World Cup play-off against Honduras after FIFA confirmed it will erase all leftover yellow cards from earlier qualifiers due to exceptional circumstances.

@globaleagle has influence at FIFA @:mask:

The Socceroos have been handed a major boost ahead of their World Cup play-off against Honduras after FIFA confirmed it will erase all leftover yellow cards from earlier qualifiers due to exceptional circumstances.

@globaleagle has influence at FIFA @:mask:

Thank you Hm. People have no idea the work done behind the scenes. that's why I don't get worried about signings or non signings.

wink wink wink wink one one was a race horse

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8