Sam Burgess To Quit Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it doesn't look like he will be going in a hurry unless Bath can cough up the transfer fee.

Related article:

English clubs could KO Burgess rugby move

By Ian McCullough
AAP
7:05am Wed 12th February, 2014

Sam Burgess' hopes of becoming an England rugby union player could be curtailed by Bath's English premiership rivals.

The South Sydney enforcer is wanted by Bath provided they can get assistance to pay a transfer fee of around $900,000 to Souths from the Rugby Football Union (RFU), who are keen to have him in their squad for the 2015 Rugby World Cup.

Click here to read the full article at NRL.com

Is there a ferret in the burrow, a touch of Myxomatosis perhaps?
It looked as though the star Betalgeuse brothers were there to stay.
Money changes everything, eh, Cindy?

I think he might be fairly optimistic if he thinks he is going to walk into the English Rugby side for a World Cup on the back of less than 12 months in the sport.

Do they intend on using him in the forwards ? because he will need to work on some technical aspects of the game. He doesn't have the athleticism or ball skills to play centre like SBW.

Related article:

Souths to release Sam Burgess after 2014

By Matt Encarnacion
NRL.com
11:50am Mon 17th February, 2014

The NRL's worst kept secret has been made official: Sam Burgess will leave South Sydney at the end of the year in an attempt to represent England in the 2015 Rugby World Cup.

Click here to read the full article at NRL.com

Request: Please take the mother and the other cretins as well, that way Chanel 9 can have a "Burgess Free Winter"........and while you are at it take that other Rugby bound media hog as well.

Rant over

Normal transmission resumes

Mark from Brisbane said:
Request: Please take the mother and the other cretins as well, that way Chanel 9 can have a "Burgess Free Winter"........and while you are at it take that other Rugby bound media hog as well.

Rant over

Normal transmission resumes

Throw in Baby John Burgess too. That guy bugs the ****e out of me for some reason. I don't even know why, but the fact he bugs me is good enough reason for me. Piss him off.

Remember when Benji tried to supplement his off season income by going to Japan Union - he was prevented by the NRL as it was deemed to be promoting another code :cool:

2014 will have the RU Transients hogging the spotlight from the harworking RL Players :mad:

Fans want them gone the day they signed with RU!

Bring back the integrity to our beloved Sport ARLC :idea:

I especially worry about SB as he was a grub with the threat of penalties hanging over his horse head. Imagine the depth of his depravity now that he will quit the NRL and thus their Judiciary :mad:
The only allowance I will afford him, is if he takes out that pretentious git as he raises his hands to some deity or whatever :cool:

HappilyManly said:
The only allowance I will afford him, is if he takes out that pretentious git as he raises his hands to some deity or whatever :cool:

Agree. The pretentious Git has obviously been watching NFL's Tim Tebow, who's big on that caper.
Whether SBW faces Mecca or the Clovelly hotel when he prays it up, his mob did receive
"Devine Intervention" on GF day '13.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Now the NRL should ban the media from focusing on SBW and the entire Burgess family and everyone will be happy.

South Sydney coach Michael Maguire was told of Burgess' defection on Sunday but played a minor role in discussions.

"I wasn't aware of the dealings of it," Maguire said. "It was all done externally. I didn't know any information about it. We as a club have given the information as we went through it. I think it has been handled quite well.

"We spoke as an organisation. I'm not going to talk about who made the decisions."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/sam-burgess-gone-but-south-sydney-rabbitohs-wont-lose-luke-tom-or-george-20140217-32wey.html#ixzz2tcgBTxzN

Maguire just signed a new deal till 2017 yet was in the dark, gee he must be thrilled.
And isn't Crowe looking to get out?
I can see Souths starting to slide dramatically if they don't win the comp this year. But no pressure, guys. :D

No real loss for the NRL but plenty for Souths. Oh well, open cheque book and no cap, Rusty will get Fifita and whoever else he deems is required to buy a premiership. Let's hope it doesn't go their way.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6