Saturday’s NRL Semi game – Bay sitting in / who’s coming?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bay 38 2 adults
Never really sat in a supporters bay before 1st time Saturday

So keen cannot wait

Time to shut up those annoying chooks
So sick of the souths /Easts love fest this season!!!

Update on some of the Manly Bays:

Sold out MANLY Bays appear to be:

Bay 8 (Cat 3) is sold out
Bay 9 (Cat 2) is sold out.
Bay 37 (Cat 1) sold out.

For Cat 1 tickets - still selling in Bays 10 (Western side) and Bays 38 (Eastern side) but may be getting to limited seating very soon.

For Cat 2 tickets it now seems a Manly bay - Bay 55 (that is the grandstand level/on the Eastern side).

For Cat 3 tickets they will still be selling in Bays 6 to 7 (south/western end).

Bay 33 (In the Roosters Cat 1) 14 people, split about half Roosters fans half Manly fans. U will hear us!

Also if attending let us know if anyone is seeing the whole /or part of the first double header Sharks v’s Cowboys at 4pm??

I’ve read the Roosters supporters (fan forum) are encouraging all of their fans to boycott the 1st game, as they are not happy about the double header at all ..!!

It will NOT be a good look on TV with the 1st game (Sharks v Cowboys) with so many empty seats/bays if the case! Also most people for the 2nd game are more than likely getting into the ground after 6pm.

Like we have 8 tickets in Bay 9 and we are more likely to get into the ground around 5pm, so will see most of the 2nd half.

Also the dressing rooms at Allianz (SFS), do they have 4? as no other NRL team could share with another team with sponsor gear, etc. As example we could not use the dressing rooms with the Sharks !!
It must be a bit of a logistics nightmare??

Eagles Nest 08 said:
Also if attending let us know if anyone is seeing the whole /or part of the first double header Sharks v’s Cowboys at 4pm??

I’ve read the Roosters supporters (fan forum) are encouraging all of their fans to boycott the 1st game, as they are not happy about the double header at all ..!!

It will NOT be a good look on TV with the 1st game (Sharks v Cowboys) with so many empty seats/bays if the case! Also most people for the 2nd game are more than likely getting into the ground after 6pm.

Like we have 8 tickets in Bay 9 and we are more likely to get into the ground around 5pm, so will see most of the 2nd half.

Also the dressing rooms at Allianz (SFS), do they have 4? as no other NRL team could share with another team with sponsor gear, etc. As example we could not use the dressing rooms with the Sharks !!
It must be a bit of a logistics nightmare??

I'm not bothering about the lead-up match. It's an Under 20s match, isn't it? Very low standard. I'll get there for the main event.

Have a cry Chooks fans lol. At least they get to play at their own ground!!

I will be trying to get for 4pm. Hoping to see the Cows lose in the last minute to a "hand of Carney" video ref referred try ;)

For Saturday night at Allianz the crowd expected is like 34,000 to 36,000, but not a total sell out? Has anyone bought a ticket today with the PAX No.?

Per a message yesterday: On 2ue sports today, they said that only 25k tickets have been sold for the double header & 30% were for the sharks v cowboys.

Any tweets from NRL on ticket sales?

We should boycott the first game. I will be watching from a nearby pub.
It's been very poorly handled. Sharks should be down at shark park, just like we should have been at Brookie last year. The NRL need to get it through their heads.

4 tix in Bay 37.
Pull every flag out from under the bed and show them how to support a champion team!!
We've got more fans than all of the clubs playing on the day (Facebook numbers prove it) let's take over the place!

OK Manly supporters we hope you are buying up tickets ..!! Please post if you have /or know of friends buying tickets for Saturday’s game.

Update on some of the Manly Bays:

Sold out MANLY Bays appear to be:

Bay 8 (Cat 3) is sold out
Bay 9 (Cat 2) is sold out Bay 55 (that is the grandstand level/on the Eastern side) is sold out.
Bay 37 (Cat 1) and Bay 10 (Cat 1) is sold out and Bay 38 looks to be single seats only.

Just in these bays should be around 6,000 to 7,000 Manly supporters.

Still selling - Manly bays?

For Cat 1 tickets - just single seats in Bay 38. Then all sold out of Cat 1 tickets it appears?

For Cat 2 tickets it now seems a Manly bay - Bay 56 (that is the grandstand level/on the Eastern side).

For Cat 3 tickets they still appear to be selling in Bays 6 to 7 (south/western end).

Maybe they can crack close to the 40,000 crowd figure?

Remember when we got 32,500+ fans to watch Manly vs Cowboys in the 2007 night semi-final at the SFS?
Or 32,000+ fans to watch Manly vs Warriors in the 2008 night semi-final at the SFS?

Let's get out there and take over the joint!

doc said:
Remember when we got 32,500+ fans to watch Manly vs Cowboys in the 2007 night semi-final at the SFS?
Or 32,000+ fans to watch Manly vs Warriors in the 2008 night semi-final at the SFS?

Let's get out there and take over the joint!

All a good point. Week 1 NRL Semi’s seem to be slower drawing crowds?, but they get ramp up for Preliminary final as was those games.

Still no excuses, tell people to get out to buy tickets! It’s a Saturday game and plenty time to get to the ground.

It would have been nice the NRL organised with State Transit to run busses along the northern beaches direct to SFS/Allianz. That was a previous huge success! NRL better be ready if playing week 2 or 3 at SFS/Allianz (Moore Park).

See youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwIDdrMffo4

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8