SBW credits Kieran Foran for form surge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
That Pearce comment was just to keep his clubmate from getting jealous.
Some of the kicks and passes I have seen Foran execute over the last couple of years are way beyond what I've seen from Pearce. Not to mention Foran takes control of his team, whereas Pearce cannot. Pearce is probably still improving, but... he needs to.

Pearce has improved tho, he's gone from ****e to average.

MadMarcus said:
Shoe1 said:
Haha that last comment. No team would take Pearce over foran if given the choice.

Pearce does have a superior passing game, but only because he is allowed to throw them forward.

I heard a rumour that Pearce was being scouted by the Detroit Lions.

Oh NRL you got what you wanted a Rooster's victory that still makes me cringe. I don't mind losing but to be robbed that's another matter entirely.:mad:

Shoe1 said:
Haha that last comment. No team would take Pearce over foran if given the choice.

Sometimes you can't win. Perhaps he should have said nothing about his Kiwi teammates or thought that Maloney was a better 5/8 so some of you guys could just have more ammo to vent your rage of him.
I personally think Foran is one of the best in his position. I recall a few years ago, it could have been 2011 and it may have been in round 3 or 4 where Manly had no hope to beat us due to injury and players leaving or something but Foran stood up and demolished us. I was amazed how good he was and still is. Would I want him at the Roosters? perhaps but why tinker with a winning combo. As for SBW, well his new demeanour has him more calm and more appreciative of his fellow players and opposition OR his learned how to be very diplomatic.

Roger_Ramjet said:
Shoe1 said:

Sometimes you can't win. Perhaps he should have said nothing about his Kiwi teammates or thought that Maloney was a better 5/8 so some of you guys could just have more ammo to vent your rage of him.
I personally think Foran is one of the best in his position. I recall a few years ago, it could have been 2011 and it may have been in round 3 or 4 where Manly had no hope to beat us due to injury and players leaving or something but Foran stood up and demolished us. I was amazed how good he was and still is. Would I want him at the Roosters? perhaps but why tinker with a winning combo. As for SBW, well his new demeanour has him more calm and more appreciative of his fellow players and opposition OR his learned how to be very diplomatic.

Yes. Knocking around with Muslims will teach you that. :dodgy:

Roger_Ramjet said:
globaleagle said:
Kieran says he wants no credit for sbw's last effort.

Was Keiran playing? I thought he did his best to be the invisible man.

Hard for Foran to set up effective attacking plays when his forwards like JWH & SBW are getting dominated by the Kangaroos.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4