sCam talks retirement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd like Greenberg and Cam to get married and sail away on a little boat never to be heard of again........hopefully to a small radioactive island inhabited by mutant cannibals who have never heard of rugby league.

BREAKING NEWS:

Greenturd and sCam have announced they have bought a house together and plan to live in it. The house is located in Bikini Atoll (for anyone not familiar with it or who don't have that long a memory.....Bikini is where the US did 23 underwater nuclear tests in the Pacific from the late 40s to 1958).

BREAKING NEWS:

Greenturd and sCam have announced they have bought a house together and plan to live in it. The house is located in Bikini Atoll (for anyone not familiar with it or who don't have that long a memory.....Bikini is where the US did 23 underwater nuclear tests in the Pacific from the late 40s to 1958).

Is Vonnie invited???

The really sad part about Smith is that like he showed against us in the game at Brookie a few weeks ago, if you take all the BS and grubbiness out of his game, he really is a bloody good player even now. I personally don't like the guy, but unfortunately I can't say that he's a hack because he can play.

He probably would have been a bit more accepted (not too much more though being from Qld) by fans in NSW if he wasn't such a prick on the field and if the NRL hadn't really given him such a free ride which they only make worse when fools like Greenturd start handing out $15,000 diamond rings to certain wifes, or in this case a certain wife.

The worst part about him possibly retiring or whenever he actually does is knowing that either Nine or Fox (probably Nine if his wife has any say with Vonnie at Fox) will snap him up quick smart and that we won't really be rid of him. I mean, retiring or not I would put money on Smith being one of Nine's panel of experts next Sunday. They already had him there during Origin so I can see him being there for the GF.
Damn, don't have a vomit emoticon

Josh "ice creams, sh*t down ya throat" Massoud crying on Twitter that abusive Sydney fans might drive sCam out of the game.
Bout time...
giphy.gif

I heard an interesting thing the other day reportedly made by Ross Lyon, AFL coach (ex). He said remember what you do in a grand final will stay with you for life, especially the bad. I relate this to Cam Smith in his general play. He is a wonderful player but it seems everything thing he does is on the edge of legal/illegal. His control of games through referees. This will tarnish his legacy. I do not hate him.. maybe just an extreme dislike!!

On the other hand I think Cooper Crooks star has risen. If the rumour of why the feud between crook and smith is true then his reason for being upset and moving on shows class. He has said nothing so as to protect others. He just cops the questions.

Anyone else wonder whether the ‘Scam has a virus and is too sick to travel to Sydney for the Dally Ms’ was more to do with not being allowed out to play with Vonnie...?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8