Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Been waiting 4 weeks for my voucher still. Called them up and apparently because I left a space between 'Manly' and 'Jersey' in the promo code I was not eligible. However the guy I spoke to was kind enough to organize a voucher to be sent next week. What's the bet I don't get it before the cutoff date of the 30th.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Just got off my backside and went and redeemed my jersey! :)
All Good.
Not offical yet but the promo may be extended for another month!:)

Score a FREE BRAND NEW 2011 MANLY JERSEY!

Sooty Fan said:
Just got off my backside and went and redeemed my jersey! :)
All Good.
Not offical yet but the promo may be extended for another month!:)

Or it could be just an additional month to redeem after the promo closes on 30th April?:)

Hi Guys,

I too was struggling to get to the outlet by the end of april so i phoned Centrebet and got put through to their marketing department. they told me that the promotion goes through to the end of april, and the voucher is valid until the end of May 2011.

So you have until the end of May to go in and get your jersey.

I hope that clarify's it.

No jerseys for the promotion left I have been told by the factory outlet but more will be available in May and able to be redeemed by the end of next month or if you go now and no jerseys they will ship to you free of charge when the jerseys are available.

Got my jersey in the mail (registered post) today (Mon 2nd May) - LOVE IT!

Submitted my voucher, btw, in person @ the shop opposite the Leagues Club @ Brookie prior to the Sea Eagles vs Warriors game Sat 16th April.
Ordered 2XL, it's fine (though not a massive 2XL, big enough for me).

Never owned a current season MWSE jersey, it's shmick!

Have almost doubled my money (in total) in my Centrebet account, and will probably withdraw all of that & close it soon too.
I'm not impressed enough by the Centrebet site to be sure I'll keep the account for a while, but we'll see.

STOKED to have a current Sea Eagles Jersey!

I went in on saturday 30.4.2011. There was a big sign on the wall saying that due to popular demand manly have run out of stock (they had 2 home jerseys left on the wall). You are asked to try on an AWAY jersey to get your size and then fill out an application form. The club are placing a big order in mid-may in which my order will be a part of. They will post it to my house free of charge (or i have the option of going to the shop to pick up my order).

The voucher is valid until the end of may.

Have you tried calling Centrebet to ask if they have sent out the voucher?

And if so, ask what address they have done on their end?

Just noticed $9.00 was charged to my credit card yesterday so I guess min is on its way.

Will be Christening my jersey @ the Hallowed Ground of Brookvale this evening for the Sea Eagles v Cowboys match.
Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4