Sea Eagles lose top prop Lawrence for Cowboys clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Lawrence out

Hopefully getting him right for next week and nothing too serious.

Of the closet? Well that explains the moustache.:p

King said:
Andrews flew up apparently

That makes two of our bench spots to be taken up by players who have had minimal impact. I don't know why we couldn't have given the big elephant a crack.

Doesn't sound like we are a chance but how often have we thought this might be the case only for the boys to play with unbelievable courage and pull off a victory? Its happened enough to believe there's a decent chance it will happen again.

sheesh, what is it about our forwards?

can us into the finals then all quit!

soft

#redwine

I'm not surprised. Minimal coverage but that injury looked bad couple of weeks back. Hope another week off helps.

Kevinward777 said:
King said:

That makes two of our bench spots to be taken up by players who have had minimal impact. I don't know why we couldn't have given the big elephant a crack.

Kevinward777 said:
King said:

Because then two of our bench spots would be taken up by players who have had minimal impact.

Kevinward777 said:
King said:

Because then two of our bench spots would have been taken up by players who have had minimal impact.

niccipops said:

Well..... That could save my marriage: I'm sure my wife enjoys watching our boys play purely because of BJ!!!

On topic tho, if he's not 100%, Tooves is playing it smart by resting him. Bj's an important cog in the upfront engine, we need him fit and firing for our charge to the premiership!!

KOMORI said:
niccipops said:

Well..... That could save my marriage: I'm sure my wife enjoys watching our boys play purely because of BJ!!!
We don't need to know what you two get up to while watching the footy. This is a family forum.;)

Jatz Crackers said:
Im quite sure that soft red wine struggles in the harsh canadian climate

dunno....it's never around long enough.

(wait....that could mean it does)

sheesh *insert sense here*

rest well Mr Lawrence.

niccipops said:
KOMORI said:
niccipops said:

We don't need to know what you two get up to while watching the footy. This is a family forum.;)

Lol now that I read that back.... ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4