Sea Eagles lose top prop Lawrence for Cowboys clash

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Lawrence out

I heard he ended up sitting next to Choc when they handed out the boarding Passes and said "**** him, I am not going, he won't talk to anyone".

Was then reallocated a seat next to DCE and jumped straight in cab and went home.

bob dylan said:
I heard he ended up sitting next to Choc when they handed out the boarding Passes and said "... him, I am not going, he won't talk to anyone".

Was then reallocated a seat next to DCE and jumped straight in cab and went home.

This is way too close to a DT article for my liking!

Man

Cowboys 13 + then if that is the case with BJ out. I know we say we strive under adversity but this week is more than that. You just can't win with BJ, Ballin and Jamie B out. The cowboys forwards are going to tear us a new one :( :(

Souths Next week which I am not looking forward to and Easts get the easier draw :(

Not the news I wanted to hear on game day morning.

We are still a chance to win but it looks very unlikely at this stage

Go Manly bring home 1st and the minor premiership with you.

Don't know why all the talk of us getting flogged. A second string Sharks side nearly beat this mob at their home ground on Monday. No matter who we have out, we have way more class than the Sharks have. It won't be easy, but I still think we will win tonight and take our first minor premiership since 1997. Go Boys!

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

The Sea Eagles have suffered another setback ahead of Saturday's showdown against the Cowboys and their forward depth will be stretched to the limit prop Brenton Lawrence ruled out.

The frontrower who is a vital cog in the team's premiership campaign was also sidelined for last Sunday's memorable come from behind win over Penrith.

Read More

The Sea Eagles have suffered another setback ahead of Saturday's showdown against the Cowboys and their forward depth will be stretched to the limit prop Brenton Lawrence ruled out.

The frontrower who is a vital cog in the team's premiership campaign was also sidelined for last Sunday's memorable come from behind win over Penrith.

"He is still getting over that knee injury," coach Geoff Toovey said as the team squad prepared to fly to Townsville on Friday..

"He was close this but the way the table sits we just couldn't risk him."

It is expected Jason King and Josh Starling will again be the starting props tonight.

Lawrence's absence comes on top of the Sea Eagles losing key forwards Jamie Buhrer and Glenn Stewart with season ending injuries while hooker Matt Ballin is also missing with a broken bone in his foot.

And they face a Cowboys pack that includes Test props James Tamou and Matt Scott.

The loss of dummy half Ballin after 182 straight games means Jayden Hodges will be thrown into the hot seat against his former club.

"It's a bit of an unusual position for us … it's tough to fill Matty Ballin's boots," Toovey said.

Skipper Jamie Lyon expressed his confidence that Hodges can do the job.

"It is probably going to be slightly different with some combinations but I think he will go fine," Lyon said.
Jon Geddes
Manly Daily

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/sea-eagles-lose-top-prop-brenton-lawrence-for-cowboys-clash/story-fngr8iii-1227049320713

davohan123 said:
Man

Cowboys 13 + then if that is the case with BJ out. I know we say we strive under adversity but this week is more than that. You just can't win with BJ, Ballin and Jamie B out. The cowboys forwards are going to tear us a new one :( :(

Souths Next week which I am not looking forward to and Easts get the easier draw :(

Do you suffer from split personality disorder?

Kevinward777 said:
davohan123 said:
Man

Do you suffer from split personality disorder?
Maybe the answer to that depends on whether you are asking davohan 1, 2, or 3.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4