Sea Eagles Online Store Receives a Face Lift!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a bad idea, but the idea loses its thunder a little when some one else beat us to it!

We also need higher membership numbers to ensure we can sell enough jerseys to justify taking away one of the other special event jerseys like our indigenous strip.

How about this, we get to 20,000 members and I'll make sure we get a members jersey?

Thanks Larissa

Question: can we get the wet weather jackets back? I would love to get one of those after this year's weather.

Jono said:
Thanks Larissa

Question: can we get the wet weather jackets back? I would love to get one of those after this year's weather.
Just getting my head around our product range etc at the moment.

I don't see why not though, keep you posted

Larissa said:
Jono said:
Thanks Larissa

Just getting my head around our product range etc at the moment.

I don't see why not though, keep you posted

Since we are suggesting products
What about iPhone 3 & iPhone 4/s phone covers maybe even the wallet type ones

very overdue, great work Larissa.
I'm sure it's on the cards, but a suggestion with the items in the online store when that part comes around to being fixed up.

1. Can you use actual pictures of the items. Obviously some things like pre-orders that may not be possible straight away, but it's always better to see the item on someone.

2. Make sizing and measurements clear. Sizing is a nightmare these days, what's a L in one thing is a S in something else, and and XL in something else.

3. When you click on an image for it to pop up in a new window, make it a larger, more detailed image, not exactly the same one that is already there as a thumbnail.

Congrats on the new title, the brand is in great hands. keep it up.

WAMF said:
globaleagle said:
Congrats Larissa on the new role.

Must've come with a big pay rise so I guess you're rolling in the $$$$$ now!

What a knob. Grow up

It's called a joke 'tard.

You're impressing no one

Hi Larissa, as an out of state fan, i think it would help the club tremendously if you guys sent me a free jersey. I promise to wear it around Rockhampton non stop for the entire off season. It gets very hot here during the summer, but for a free jersey/shirt, i would be willing to suffer for the promotion of the club and brand. What do you think? :)

mozgrame said:
Do i have to wear a Earnie the Eagle jersey around Rocky too?

Only if you want to feel the power...lol

Rocky... mmmm spent a bit of time in that place when I was in the Army, not a lot of fond memories though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6