Sea Eagles Paralysed by flawed logic.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
D

Deleted member 26876

Agreed with most of it and well thought out. Although Taupau should be let go and in my opinion hasn't been quiet just the last fortnight, but rather the last year or so.

court83

Bencher
I don't like where it says Manly shopping tapau around is the reason for his form..
I'm sorry, but usually in Rugby league, where theres smoke, theres fire... And #teamtapau has been rumoured to be looking for a way out for atleast the last 2 seasons.... So bit hard to blame Manly for that one...

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
If you have the cattle and manage your cap properly.....
Our current predicament is down to Bozo and Baz’s recruitment.
Can't keep blaming them...Des has let a few go now under his watch and bought in some questionable players...Foran number 1

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Unfortunately I agree with much of what the article alludes to.

There are players in this team that could take us back up the table. There are players who shouldn't be there ... at least at present. There are diabolical selection issues regarding putting some of the best players out of their best position. There is this intransigent attitude about retaining some players who haven't shown more than an occasional spark in recent years, yet they keep getting selected, while young more enthusiastic players on the rise get ignored or placed in the wrong roles.

Its almost like Des doesn't want Manly to win, and that's a horrid thing to suggest. But the actions and results keep pointing that way. Barrett and Des have brought the Sea Eagles down to 'also ran' status. I just hope someone is finally getting into his ear and reminding him of how he was in his halcyon days. Des! You can do a damned lot better.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 6 -39 14