Sea Eagles Pillage - The Washup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's always worth remembering how fortunate we are to support this great club.

Most of our anguish this year was over whether we could keep our roster.

For many other supporters their anguish is that their club can't or won't get rid of theirs.

Excellent man, great post. This club is amazing. I love this club.

The club has done a superb job with securing players. You can really see how tight the club is.

One thing money can't buy is a great culture. It is earnt. Manly players bleed maroon. Its a testament to the current playing group, and the history of this club.

GO Manly

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase....Dave has read this, and thanks you very much for your words.

Does Dave read any of my posts?

:(

PS. The call for salary cap shenanigans (sp) would already be ringing far and wide with disgruntled non Manly fans.

We're the best!

He might Global...lol

To be honest I doubt he has the time to read this forum on a regular basis. I simply have him on speed dial and thought that was one he should read.

Larissa reads (and posts) here on a regular basis and would have probably alerted him to it at some stage.....I just knew he was about to jump on a plane to the Gold Coast and thought I'd brighten his day!!

And you don't need to know how I knew that!!
Perry's success is actually built on appropriating the wisdom of these forums, particularly I am now silent and no longer fouling the threads with nonsense. I'm told he spends hours a day here.

I am sure he takes your "pearls of wisdom" Mata's, right to heart and acts on them straight away.

He has assembled a very good team, internet savvy (unlike our old mate Zorba who hated the thing), and you can se in their Manly TV, Facebook and Twitter offerings a far more professional approach.

Larissa and the new membership guy being on here is part of that!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I am sure he takes your "pearls of wisdom" Mata's, right to heart and acts on them straight away.

He has assembled a very good team, internet savvy (unlike our old mate Zorba who hated the thing), and you can se in their Manly TV, Facebook and Twitter offerings a far more professional approach.

Perry is just a front, it is actually Matas that is steering the ship.

Your choice of team says a lot about who you are, and the traits that you build.

Only the strong can welcome disapproval.

And welcoming disapproval makes you strong.

Manly in name, Manly in nature.

Man. That's the most amount of "likes" I have ever seen for 1 post. 50 and still counting. We said C & C.
Man we follow an awesome club, with just as awesome supporters.

Mark from Brisbane said:

Yeah well, you'll remember Dan and I banged on for years about how poor the club's online presence was, even down to going in there with a detailed proposal on how to fix it. I call them the wasted years. Zorba ever the polarizing figure, but he certainly dragged the chain when it came down to modern media.

Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Yeah well, you'll remember Dan and I banged on for years about how poor the club's online presence was, even down to going in there with a detailed proposal on how to fix it. I call them the wasted years. Zorba ever the polarizing figure, but he certainly dragged the chain when it came down to modern media.

I do, disagreed with you at the time BUT you were both spot on!!

For that I apologise

I also think the priority they signed them said a lot. The two most important for the long term future of the club were DCE and Foran and they got them first. Well done.

C&C congrats once again for a post that provided a great read for so many silvertails. I'm just going to borrow your like rating and pretend it was me.

50 users Like niccipops post

Great read! Great effort by all involved to retain most of the players and make the top 4!! I'm so happy we have the best halves in the comp wrapped up for a few years.

Clint said:
Man. That's the most amount of "likes" I have ever seen for 1 post. 50 and still counting. We said C & C.
Man we follow an awesome club, with just as awesome supporters.

I'll swap you those 50 likes for your tipping comp win

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7