Sea Eagles v Chargers - Round 12, 1988

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you for posting @Brookie Bob
What is the relevance of your 1988 Eagles Chargers post ?
It's Sea Eagles history - featured on the NRL official site.

Mind you - if I spent my time questioning the relevance of others' posts - I'd be here all day - like some are.

Sorry, what were you saying again?

It's Sea Eagles history - featured on the NRL official site.

Mind you - if I spent my time questioning the relevance of others' posts - I'd be here all day - like some are.

Sorry, what were you saying again?
Thank you for sharing your perspective view feathered friend
And thank you for giving me an opportunity to explain to what I was saying
What I meant was what is the relevance of that game ?
As I Iook at every Manly game for its Inspirational relevance
Perspective is a Wonderful thing and so is our forum . Isnt it @Brookie Bob ?

So even the NRL’s own site doesn’t know that that is the GC GIANTS,any wonder they can’t get the obstruction rule correct

- I'd be here all day - like some are.
All day
Brookie Bob knows what I do all day
I work 12 hour rotating day night shift work
I work out in the gym 6 days a week
I volunteer to feed the homeless
I am a carer for both my aging parents
I try and go to as Many Manly games I can
Since you are so inquisitive to what others do all day .What do you do all day feathered friend @Brookie Bob ???

All day
Brookie Bob knows what I do all day
I work 12 hour rotating day night shift work
I work out in the gym 6 days a week
I volunteer to feed the homeless
I am a carer for both my aging parents
I try and go to as Many Manly games I can
Since you are so inquisitive to what others do all day .What do you do all day feathered friend @Brookie Bob ???
I'm actually not inquisitive about what others do (all day) - but since you asked:

Me - not much.

I try to support and inspire Ophthalmic surgeons for 50 - 60 hours a week.

I also try to support and inspire my 3 sons, their spouses, and 3 grandchildren to be inspired by the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Not as easy as it sounds - one of my daughters-in-law is a lifelong Roosters fan, so I have to be very careful in what I say. No paper bags or sombreros discussions.

My working life has hit the 45 year mark - let's see if I can make that 55 years.

My mother died approximately 6 years ago, and I'll get to (hopefully) see my father later this year - maybe for the last time.

I exercise daily - at home. I haven't done much in the way of weights since I tore the long biceps insertion tendon in my left arm off the bone about 2 years ago (don't go that hard, folks - a word of warning). The shoulder reconstruction was just before Christmas; the combination of full-time work and (a painful, slow) recovery has been challenging.

A one-way trip to Brookvale these days is almost 2 hours one-way for me, so it's a carefully planned occasional treat rather than a regular occurrence. I am envious of all who live relatively close, and can get to live games often.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8