Sea Eagles V Cowboys Rd 14 team news & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I gotta say since T Rex has gone to the forwards he is getting better and better. He's having a great game so far tonight.

Im glad JT is not playing, we are giving away too many penalties.

Snake in for another try!!

Gavin Cooper the biggest, most useless centre of all time???

Tony Williams owns Tariq Sims.

7 minutes to go,obviously we will win,but too many undisciplined penalties,would hate to have seen what would have happened tonight if Thurston was playing,ill take the win,but there is alot of improvement left in us still.

chrisos said:
7 minutes to go,obviously we will win,but too many undisciplined penalties,would hate to have seen what would have happened tonight if Thurston was playing,ill take the win,but there is alot of improvement left in us still.

Yeah my thoughts exactly, i think if JT was playing it would not have been so easy. That being said it was still a good win in bad conditions with Foran and DCE's kicking games really impressing me. Lussick looked good and T-rex had a really good game, George Rose also had a great game.

torana355 said:
chrisos said:

Yeah my thoughts exactly, i think if JT was playing it would not have been so easy. That being said it was still a good win in bad conditions with Foran and DCE's kicking games really impressing me. Lussick looked good and T-rex had a really good game, George Rose also had a great game.
i dont agree we were without WATMOUGH our best forward and HOPPA or best ultility so if we had them it would have been very similar scoreline anyway....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6