Sea Eagles v Storm Rd25 teams & Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll take it easy......till kickoff then the inevitable ref bashing will commence.

Pumped about tonight's game @ Brookie, and many of the game in these last 2 rounds of the home v away season.

The atmosphere @ Fortress Brookvale will be fantastic this evening.

Cooper Cronk will start with his ankle strapped and an injection to numb the pain, but he'll re-strain it around 15mins in and have to go off.

Kiwi Steve Matai will land a few good hits on some of the Storm players.
Manly's defense will be solid, heavy, and in-your-face.
Ballin will be short, sharp and sure.
Gifty (Glenn Stewart) will have another great game, helping the others setup some solid offensive plays.

Go Manly!

The Eagle said:
However these are two of the worst-behaved teams when it comes to penalties. Only the Panthers (6.9 penalties per game) give away more than the Storm and Sea Eagles (6.2 and 6 respectively). That’s just too many times in one game to be giving opposition a piggy-back into your half when you’re up against a quality side and both coaches will be drilling that into their worst offenders. Glenn Stewart (19) and Anthony Watmough (15) for Manly and Adam Blair (13) Billy Slater and Cameron Smith (both 12) for the Storm all need to watch their discipline or risk feeling the wrath of their coach post-game.

Very interesting stat there with the top two teams giving away the most penalties. I guess most penalties are due to holding down too long in the tackle. It's a fine line that both teams play to and I guess that's why they are on top.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4