Sea Eagles v Tigers Game Day chat and stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KaZa link said:
Neumanns not bad luck. hes just S**t.

In my opinion he's both.

What's our win to loss ratio with him playing?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
F**k F**k F**k F**k fcuk

Just found out the bloody game isn't on til 8pm over here, am fuming about it

i wish it was on at 8pm here, i would be able to get back from work in time for that

With Stevie out and Neumann in, it's a lose lose situation imo.  With Stevie in, he comes out of the line in defense way to often and Benjii will have a field day.  If Neumann's in, maybe he will hold the line, but drop bombs, who knows.  I still think we'll win and win easily, but the centre position is the most fragile and will be targetted.  Lucky for us Brett's back to tidy up and create some try scoring opps.  I just hope that Orful doesn't live up to my moniker for him, and that the forwards are up to stopping Farrer dummying up the middle..      

Starting to get pre-match nerves. The wardens want to sedate me and take me to the rubber-room, but I'll fight them. Oh no, one's got a dart gun.

Hadley just said that Matai is out and has been replaced by Shane Rodney and that T Williams is also playing.

Finally, the Sea Eagles are on the board in 2009!

Great to see, with Snake scoring a triple of tries.
Certainly far from their brilliance of the last couple of months of the 2008 season, but a clear improvement on all efforts this year to date, and their first win of the season.

Maroon & White - Premiers - World Champions.

Just wanted to add, that as of now the Cronulla Sharks are officially at the bottom of the current NRL standings table.

Exactly where that fool Trent Barrett deserves to be.

ssar link said:
Just wanted to add, that as of now the Cronulla Sharks are officially at the bottom of the current NRL standings table.

Exactly where that fool Trent Barrett deserves to be.

and don't forget where on 2 points out of the 8 - as long as we beat souths by about a 100 next week

Just as I said previously. Our first win was never gonna come from a brilliant game. It was a sloppy win but a win nonetheless. It is something to start working off.

Watmough had an absolute blinder today and stewy..... well we all know he is a genius.

Alot to improve on but at least we are now on the board.

Go you eagles!!

Nutzcraw link said:
Just as I said previously. Our first win was never gonna come from a brilliant game. It was a sloppy win but a win nonetheless. It is something to start working off.

Watmough had an absolute blinder today and stewy..... well we all know he is a genius.

Alot to improve on but at least we are now on the board.

Go you eagles!!
I'm with you Nutz. Not kidding myself that they don't need to improve a lot, but absolutely stoked that they finally posted a win.

Bloody oath nicci.

It'll take a while still before we start putting teams to the sword but a win will do wonders for our confidence. I'll say we'll get over souths just as we did the tigers... nothing brilliant but get the 2 points.

once bailey and Ox get to know each others games aswell as stewy's game we will be firing and charging towards the finals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6