Sea Eagles v Titans Game day thread rd 7 @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not the best effort tonight

Lets get through this second half, snatch the points and welcome back the Calvary for the bulldogs match

Daddycool said:
They look awful and Darcy will get a couple of weeks fro that sloppy lifting tackle. Being in half time and a strong talking to by Toovey.

Would you be at all suprised if Ferris gets a couple of weeks as well?

The similarities between this performance and the one against the Eels 2 weeks ago is scarey. We are being out enthused. As I said earlier in the week, being the defending premiers we have to expect we get the best from our opposition, their recent form is irrelevant. And even though the Titans haven't been brilliant, its easily been a lot better than what they've dished up so far this year. Needs to be a good half time spray from Toovs, but I hope we can lift the effort levels and maintain it for the next 40 and not like we did against the Eels and fall away again once we hit the front.

23 missed tackles... Just poor. They need to get their heads in the game in the 2nd half because this is embarrassing.

One thing that resonates this year versus last year is our thus far inability to put away the rubbish teams. Fair enough we had some close calls last year (sharks, parra for example) but you always felt we had them covered.

This year.... We are struggling against the most ordinary teams in the comp. I dislike biting my nails over games against a team that is -1000 on for and against after 6 rounds and battling for nought but the spoon.

Yep, this is looking scarily reminiscent of the Parramatta game: our defence is awful, particularly on the right side, and we keep dropping the ball. Short turnaround from Monday night probably doesn't help, but we need to get better very quickly.
Only consolation so far is that Jamal Idris is fatter and slower than George Rose. Still fast enough to score a try however…

Berkeley_Eagle said:
How many NRL teams give their centre a rest during the 1st half ? How unfit must idris be

In Idris's defense, he's got 20kg of hair to lug around and an ass like Wendell Sailor :)

That was the worst 40 minutes I've seen from us this year.

Tooves is hopefully turning beet red from screaming.

We better ramp it up or we'll end up embarrassed by close to the worst side in the competition.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8