seaeagles.com

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As you'd expect: Arko full of praise for Fulton's involvement in bringing in the right type of players we need; likes the new CEO, has a good feeling about this year; the Penns are lovely people and we probably wouldn't still have the club without their input; Scott is very passionate about the club and really cares about the club. Nothing controversial there!

The member zone is shaping well, good interview with Winterstein, also Cameron Cullen, Perrett, Green, Sironen, plenty of photos.. a bit clunky to navigate, though that might just be me.

Seems to be a new item every couple of days which is a good sign. Almost surprising to see this, given the club's poor track record for fan engagement, maybe its driven by NRL?!

Member zone will probably mean that I become a member for the first time ever. I tend not to join up cos I like to keep my options open. And that involves attending plenty of games as a rule, just never saw the need to commit. However... I want that content, so will sign on the dotted line shortly when I work out this Xmas stuff. So yeah, good initiative from the club, hope it inspires others to do the same.

We should encourage all of our frends who follow the best club in history of the game to be Members. I am with my fellow Manly brothers here in Rabual..and like Dan, I reckon that Member Zone is great stuff..How good was Arko video...I''m glad I paid to be a Member because I can get the extra content now...And as the legend Arko said, we are indeed fortunate to still have a club thanks to the Penn family..they will do me and Bozo too.. let;s unite ,Manly brothers!!! I'm spreading the Sea Eagles Gospel here in mad league PNG!!

We should encourage all of our frends who follow the best club in history of the game to be Members. I am with my fellow Manly brothers here in Rabual..and like Dan, I reckon that Member Zone is great stuff..How good was Arko video...I''m glad I paid to be a Member because I can get the extra content now...And as the legend Arko said, we are indeed fortunate to still have a club thanks to the Penn family..they will do me and Bozo too.. let;s unite ,Manly brothers!!! I'm spreading the Sea Eagles Gospel here in mad league PNG!!

Goanna, given you are in Rabaul on New Britain Is, do you ever get to travel to Morseby to watch any RL being played there...or whereever else its played. Interested to know your assessment of League there

Member zone will probably mean that I become a member for the first time ever. I tend not to join up cos I like to keep my options open. And that involves attending plenty of games as a rule, just never saw the need to commit. However... I want that content, so will sign on the dotted line shortly when I work out this Xmas stuff. So yeah, good initiative from the club, hope it inspires others to do the same.
The Zorba legacy story will appear soon, Im sure

[
Goanna, given you are in Rabaul on New Britain Is, do you ever get to travel to Morseby to watch any RL being played there...or whereever else its played. Interested to know your assessment of League there
Hello Bearfax from png...yeah mate we love our league here..myself and many friends, along with hundreds of villages, walk thousands of miles or travel on our old Datsuns (many sent here it seems) to watch the Hunters play, and also when the Aussies PM came here..I saw Jake play live...what a player...he is my fav!!
Love to see Manly play live at Brookie one day and why I get cranky when people say they are fans just don't go for whatever ****ty reason...I have to kill more wild pigs to get there!!
Are you a Member like me, Bearfax brother..do you go to games, do you know many of the players..i wish i did!

As you'd expect: Arko full of praise for Fulton's involvement in bringing in the right type of players we need; likes the new CEO, has a good feeling about this year; the Penns are lovely people and we probably wouldn't still have the club without their input; Scott is very passionate about the club and really cares about the club. Nothing controversial there!

The member zone is shaping well, good interview with Winterstein, also Cameron Cullen, Perrett, Green, Sironen, plenty of photos.. a bit clunky to navigate, though that might just be me.

Seems to be a new item every couple of days which is a good sign. Almost surprising to see this, given the club's poor track record for fan engagement, maybe its driven by NRL?!
Never thought I'd see the day that the great Arko turned into a puppet. Sad really.

Kill more wild Pigs? You are a funny PNG supporter who must have an interesting life. Yes PNG fans are the best, so passionate and will go to extreme lengths to watch games. That is what you call supporting your team.

Kill more wild Pigs? You are a funny PNG supporter who must have an interesting life. Yes PNG fans are the best, so passionate and will go to extreme lengths to watch games. That is what you call supporting your team.

Thank you Regal...nice dog you have there but here in PNG, big Goannas and wild pigs would attack it!! I love being a Manly Member and I can;t get to games so me having access to the Member Zone is unreal..

I love what the club is doing for its Members like me, and I enjoy watching the Godfather talk..more to come..Just need to keep cycling on my rusty old bike to ensure wi fi works..no fancy stuff here for me brother Bandit!

The Godfather Arko has praised Zorba for his involvement with the Club as a former premiership player and adminsitrator. I have never met this man, Zorba, but if the Godfather says Zorba has helped built a great legacy at manly, then I say, CONBGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU ZORBA.

Good on you Peter from a greatful PNG Member. All Members should be proud of what he has done for the good of our great cub.

Hello from a steamy Rabual, 31 degrees,,,,the concrete is 50 degrees!! No air con for me, Sea Eagles brothers...

How casual and cool does Uate look in his Member Zone video..i wish him well, hope he can score plenbty of meat pies for us!!!

Now to find a nice tree and some shade and dream of Manly victories!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8