SeaEagles V Raiders @ Brookie Rd 11 GameDay chat #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick the Margin

• Manly 1-4

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Manly 5-8

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Manly 9-12

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Manly 13+

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra 1-12

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Canberra 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure for the Raiders first try that the pass was forward to the try scorer.

I think we're in trouble here. Whoever scores the first try in the 2nd half will go on with this.

Would so much prefer that we start doing what other teams are constantly doing to us lately: keep the opposition in their own 20.

And I understand that we are totally bloody exhausted tonight ... but then again *** SPOILER*** the Storm are up at halftime.

Agree Jethro.

Jethro said:
I'm sure for the Raiders first try that the pass was forward to the try scorer.

I thought the same.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Would so much prefer that we start doing what other teams are constantly doing to us lately: keep the opposition in their own 20.

And I understand that we are totally bloody exhausted tonight ... but then again *** SPOILER*** the Storm are up at halftime.

Agree Jethro.

I just flickedover to watch first half highlights. The storm's last try was absolute robbery. Slater dropped a bomb cold and ruled play on.

Can't let them go winless for a month.

Can someone tell me the halftime score, listening to 2gb and they say its 10 all and foxsports website and league app saying its 8-10

Lol it's hardly a spoiler alert if you have it in the same sentence !!! Keep those update to the other topic

Well... 2pts down after a fairly horrible half of footy is not too bad really... Could and perhaps should have been a lot worse..

We are going to be fatigued in this 2nd half & have used Symonds & Rose from the bench so far.

Given that, who here says we should use the remaining two later in this game ?

I watch them lay all over Horo, no whistle

I see Stewart lay on Lee, whistle

Can understand how the players get so confused

mickqld said:
We lose this we can forget anything better than 4th.

As I said in the Toovs thread, we lose tonight, we have won once in the past 5 games. Not pretty.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I watch them lay all over Horo, no whistle

I see Stewart lay on Lee, whistle

Can understand how the players get so confused

Yeah, I was wondering why Glenn was penalised

How **** is this coverage tonight !!

Spend half the time with a very wide view and the players looking like ants, hard to work out what is going on

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6