SeaEagles v Sharks @Brookie Rd6 Heritage round Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Pick the Margin Manly v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
torana355 said:
The commentators are still talking about the play the ball from graham but what about our disallowed try for the pass that was not even forward!!!

I think it was the push from Graham that made him lift his foot, he just confirmed it there too.

Rambo1987 said:
A wins a win by 18 points to a team missing Todd Carney but I must say Townsend to a bad player.
Lets not forget we are missing Gift who is equally as important as carney .

KOMORI said:
Not the best of games, and hopefully Nood's ok!!

Horseface is an idiot.

Agree on all of your points.

It's a bad way of looking at things but I suppose if Joe's injury is career ending then it will solve Toov's dilemma on who to drop when Gift is due back.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Bad luck for Joe but saves a selection headache for Tooves with Gifty back next round

Is that a definite with Gift or is that the estimated return date ?

Worst performance for the year from the boys today. Some moments of brilliance but overall a bit patchy.

Still a win is a win. Now a week off to prepare for the Bunnies!

Hoping Joe isn't as badly injured as first thought.

We were good for the first 25 minutes to get to 16-0, then we were about as good as we were against the Tigpies. Happy with the win, but if we play like that in 2 weeks time, we'll get absolutely hammered.

Tough game, a bit like the game against the titans, the sharks came ready to play. Manly missed one or two opportunities to post points. Happy to get the win.

Ralphie said:
We were good for the first 25 minutes to get to 16-0, then we were about as good as we were against the Tigpies. Happy with the win, but if we play like that in 2 weeks time, we'll get absolutely hammered.

Mate they did what they had to and there were some great defensive periods as well. Stepped it up another gear whenever the Sharkies looked like getting themselves back in the game. They alsohad to contend with poor officials making poor decisions, the fwd pass was particularly hard to cop. The Sharks have an awesome pack and they were desperate today, our forwards did well to contain them under trying conditions.

The Sharks' first try is unacceptable because it was an absolute gift. Fair enough a try to us was a possibility, so the attacking players involved are not at fault. But why did every player not involved in the kick chase clock off? Surely they know it is their job to automatically cover that side of the field in case the opposition gets the ball? Even one player covering to slow them down and it is no try.

Just when I thought the refs were going ok,along comes Horsehead.

Horo had a great game today.Has fit in very well with the team.
Great work by recruitment team!!

I wasn't at the ground but where I am it was a sweltering afternoon. I'll take the win and now to regroup. All good.

When Sharks went over to make it 18-24,
I had a "Rambo Flashback" to 1973,
when Rick Bourke scored to make it 7-10.
I hated that feeling in '73, & I hated that feeling today. Glad Manly got the win.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10