SeaEagles v Souths @Brookie Rd7 Game day thread #GoManly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pick the Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Regardless of all the debate, we were not the better side.

They shut down our right side well but that said, a couple of those kicks infield in the first half could have easily resulted in tries and totally changed the game.

I'm disappointed but still believe we are a great chance of going all the way.

On a positive, the odds will lengthen a little. Time to place my bet me thinks.

Stop playing the 'victory' song eagle rock at half time.

It's bad luck.

Unless they always do that.

Then carry on.

I was hoping Jamie would say at the 20min mark: "Ref's do you just want us to let them score to give you a rest from blowing penalties all the time?"

But he didn't.

Losing sucks.

voicefromthehill said:
@[wobbly] @[davohan123] @[PONTIAN SEA EAGLE] @[Ralphie] @[zabble] @[eelcatcher] @[Terry-Randal] you are all hereby excommunicated from Silvertails. How dare you tip against us! @[mickqld] keep up the good work mate ;)

Its about predicting not who you support. I just had a bad feel about this game especially the overconfidence everyone had. South's have been premiership material this year .

Manly made heaps of line breaks and we got up field to their 10 metre line with ease. The wheels fell off in attack from this point. Brett's elbow, gift crabbing sideways, matai passing over the sideline, kicks over the dead ball line, and 3 or 4 attempts at tries from dummy half left me cold. No patience or composure when we had them on the rack.

I've said for a while now that Ballins option taking when we are close to the line is poor and he isn't changing that opinion at all lately

globaleagle said:
Stop playing the 'victory' song eagle rock at half time.

It's bad luck.

Unless they always do that.

Then carry on.

I was hoping Jamie would say at the 20min mark: "Ref's do you just want us to let them score to give you a rest from blowing penalties all the time?"

But he didn't.

Losing sucks.

GE, they usually play Eagle Rock at the start and after half time. The problem on Fri was that they forgot to play it at the start. That is why we lost!

Bradza said:
GE, they usually play Eagle Rock at the start and after half time. The problem on Fri was that they forgot to play it at the start. That is why we lost!

Thanks for the info update! You should join nrl nation and do the same. lol

(Good to know, I thought it was just the victory song. Shows how many games I've been to). - sad face

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6