Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think he's done a good job this year. The team seem to play for him and we just short a bit of class to get over the line. Tactically, we seem to have a plan in defence and attack. It takes time for a coach's system to become second nature for the players. It's not an overnight thing. We'll be good next year.

Last edited:
I think he's done a good job this year. The team seem to play for him and we just short a bit of class to get over the line. Tactically, we seem to have a play in defence and attack. It takes time for a coach's system to become second nature for the players. It's not an overnight thing. We'll be good next year.
I'm starting to get very excited for next year.

A lot of guys will be better for this injury plagued season

Go Manly!

You would be angry too bro;), if you had to sit there and listen (in a press conference) to those weird vowel-shifting accents the ‘Kay One Double You Ones’ have somehow adopted since WWII.

We need way more than that. Guys like Tuilagi, Taulau don't cut the mustard and HAVE to be in NSW Cup and nothing more. We need a Hooker and a marquee backrower....and I mean marquee (and also possibly a lock if Schuster isn't going to cut the mustard).

Siebs firing up, with 2 weeks to go. Better late than neverI guess.

Does anyone remember the Warriors sponsor having a sook early in the year. That worked out pretty well for them, clearly.

He’s done a good job keeping a cool head with the shocking decisions we cop every week however I don’t blame him. He finally lost his temper. Last week was insane. This week was just laughable
Maybe if he'd lost his sh*t earlier in the year we might have a avoided some of the dud sh*t garbage these clowns have dished up this year. Started in Rd 4 when we're robbed against the vermin.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8